Cooper Cronk in doubt for QLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won't get suspended - he doesn't play for the Bulldogs.

Barba will be 18th man

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he should get 1 week, I don't mind Cronk but a dangerous throw this year hasn't been easy to escape and it should be the same towards him.

Cherry Evans should get the nod if he gets suspended and Barba should be there as an impact player, he would be a VERY VERY VERY better version of gidley for QLDs bench.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
There was nothing in that tackle. I can't even see him being charged at all, plus he has a very clean record.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm guessing he won't be charged or will face a low grade which he will plead guilty and not miss game time

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not much in it, But the NRL may suspend him regardless. Cherry Evens may come in

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Also Cooper Cronk has a good record with the NRL so.. It's Unlikely he won't be suspeneded

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i dont think so, youd probably slot in a specialty winger
They stuck in Slater on the wing a few years ago for his debut, they might repeat this with Barba

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They stuck in Slater on the wing a few years ago for his debut, they might repeat this with Barba
i think the better comparison is bowen, barba will have bowens qld career trajectory

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronk has to miss a week or two or else it won't be fair on others who have copped minimum four weeks like fiaoso, if Boyd is out they will bring in Hoffman . Barba should get the nod I don't see why he should wait another game .he has proved himself already.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Im betting the NRL apologizes to him for bringing his name into disrepute. These Melbourne grubs could shoot a player on the field and the ref would give them a penalty because the other player got in the way of the bullet.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Cronk has to miss a week or two or else it won't be fair on others who have copped minimum four weeks like fiaoso, if Boyd is out they will bring in Hoffman . Barba should get the nod I don't see why he should wait another game .he has proved himself already.
Hate to break it to you genius, but Hoffman's a kiwi.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2 different rules books, 1 for 15 teams, 1 for the storm ................. no charge walks free

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i think the better comparison is bowen, barba will have bowens qld career trajectory
Nah it will be different I believe, Bowen got unlucky with Slater coming up younger and better. Slater turns 30 or 31 this year and Benny is still young so his time will come and it will be his position for a long time to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.