Controversy Corner tore Rothfield a new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Next kennel Barbie...***** unplugged lol
Fuck yeah lol
I met him once
He lives in Charlestown
It’s a neighbouring suburb to me
I saw him at woollies at Charlestown
He is about 7 ft tall haha

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where are ya? A few kennelers are out of Sydney too
I live out in the Central West now, country boy these days. About 4 and a half maybe 5 hours away from Sydney I'd say.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blocker Roach
Graeme Hughes
Bill ???

Absolutely tearing Rothfield a new arsehole over it..

Wouldn't be suprise if Rothfield murders his liver over it tonight.

Hughes is fiesty as fuck... I reckon he's seen Tossfields Coffs Harbour tweet.

Rothfield is a scumbag and a lowlife...He is a Muppet and is the VENOM of the News Ltd Snake !!!
Many years ago and after continually printing bad stories about Canterbury I decided to call The Telecrap asking to speak to Rothfield, he wasn't available but to my surprise he returned my call, I expressed my concerns to him on how the Telecrap keeps on hounding Canterbury, after a long discussion he said to me " I wish all Canterbury fans show me the same respect you have showed me ". I said to him respect is earned and maybe if you report fairly in your paper they would show respect !!!
Unfortunately their reporting only mellowed a little for few years and I know the reason why...
But you can never trust A SNAKE !!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does that mean Seggy is a done deal?
Who knows. We are still apparently hot on the heels of a player still in the equation in the finals and I guess we will know who that is once his side has been eliminated. No names mentioned of course but one they are happy to have on board. We have purged a whole heap of players from our list of those off contract and Burr, Ceruto, Cleeland , Carr and Woolford ( who seems gone) are the only ones remaining from the original 14.

These guys off next year and some must haves in that one...

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2019

Fa'amanu Brown, Danny Fualalo, Michael Lichaa, Rhyse Martin, Ofahiki Ogden, John Olive, Reimis Smith, Francis Tualau

8 players off contract

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jewturd is a coward, Talkin Sport have been trying for months for that **** to talk them, always has his office say he is unavailable.
Instead that prick goes on MMM and let’s that fucking half wit mark Geyer interview him last Friday. It was pathetic. Greenberg will never go on talkin sport. I hate that arsehole.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All jokes aside
I’d love to go to one of his shows
Should get a few interested kennellers together and do it

Who would be keen?
He mentioned that he's in Tamworth this weekend. I might make the hours drive down to see him.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“We got sidetracked by somebody last night” haha he’s back on now

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Buzz brought the game into disrepute imo, because if he didnt go to great lengths including scissor lifts / cherry pickers and telescopic lenses, to get the pics then plaster them on page 1, nobody would have known about it that wasnt there. And nobody there complained. It was only "public" because he made it so the knob.

I wish they had more time and more chance each to speak and give Buzz more. Especially Roach, you could see he had a bee in his bum about it and wanted to say more. Poor ole Buzz got gangbanged.

Hes the kind of knob that if they hadnt got the balcony shots, would have later on stalked out the mens, to catch someone with their tackle out. And the public havent bought it. Nobody i have spoken to is outraged and they think its a beat up. Which is all it is.

And i have the feeling Jaycar jumped at the first opportunity, maybe for financial reasons.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hughes did ok but should not have taken the bait on the Coffs Harbour topic. That eased the pressure of Buzz. He should’ve moved the discussion on to more legal topics like photographing nudity and posting it without permission from the individuals involved. Buzz is surprisingly unintelligent, he would struggle with that topic.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.