Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog4Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Damn we lost again..
but next week we wont have SBW..
is it a good thing or bad?
I think its time we play like a team and instead of relying on 1 player.
Yeah we do lack speed but thats the bulldogs way...forward and more forwards..
Next week without Sbw u will see a new dogs team..
Just hope he doesnt get more than 3 weeks...*on knees Praying*
SBW getting suspended coudnt have come at a worst time but i thing it came ata a good time..

K

kanecleal

SBW hasn't played that well in the last 2 weeks anyway, maybe we will play better without him. We just seem to always need SBW to do something amazing to get us home.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
we r the real madrid of the NRL. Too many big shot players in our team. They all wanna do it on their own. If we didnt hog the ball as much we would have scored a few more tries. Thats twice now Millard has made mistakes at crucial moments. The knock that started the thrashing last week, and not passing 2 an open Hazem who had i think Sherwin with him also so they would have scored under the posts to level the game with 5 mins.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have it in us to win the comp still but we are not making the most of our options,when we make a break the ball carrier is not looking for support,I wish they would look around ffs.
In the final fifteen we were looking like a very dangerous team and its a glimpse of what we are capable of,we did well to catch up with a Cowboy outfit at home,we just needed a bit more luck.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
we def have the team 2 win it, Melbourne scored 30 on us in 20 mins. we scored 26 on the cowboys in 13 mins and bombed a few tries in the remaining 7 mins. we just need 2 lift our intensity in the middle periods of the game. Were not doing enuf in the 20-60 min period of the game. Very sloppy, tired team

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're in contention - all we need to do is string 4 wins in a row starting next week and we've won the gf

forget about this week..

forget about last week.. it all means nothing.

Coming into the first week of the semi finals every team is equal first.

sherwinisagun

bulldog member '07
Reaction score
i reckon it will take something huge to turn our abysmal form around

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys let's be realistic - we have no chance - we have no speed, no intensity, ZERO defence - and it's been like that all year :grinning:

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are pretenders imo. We have won 3 more games than the knights this year.
And really our team isn't as star studded as people make out. Sbw and Willie Mason. The rest are fringe rep players ie Ryan and Maitua.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would LOVE to be proven wrong and if I am wrong please rub this post back in my face but we cannot win the GF. I thought we could last week but our "performances" are not up to scratch. I don't know what it is but the spark is not there.

You need a good 1,6,7,9 and we don't. We have a brilliant 1 but most importantly our 6 and 7 don't seem to work.

Look at Melbourne's 1,6,7 and 9. Look at Manly's 1,6,7 and 9. Well not their fat fcuk 6. Look at the Warriors 1,6,7 and 9. Then look at ours......

The best and most consistent team throughout the year deserves to be called premiers IMO.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
We're in contention - all we need to do is string 4 wins in a row starting next week and we've won the gf

forget about this week..

i would love 4 it 2 happen, i would love 4 u 2 prove me wrong i seriously would buddy, but their not disciplined, 2 many mistakes, not using overlaps similar 2 Roberts 1 with the line wide open and reni's in the 1st half were he had patten screaming at him wide out 4 the overlap, our intensity isnt up 2 NRL standards, and we dont seem 2 b motivated 2 play well

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretenders- i love my team, i will support my team but i will be very suprised if they even make the GF.

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we r the real madrid of the NRL. Too many big shot players in our team. They all wanna do it on their own. If we didnt hog the ball as much we would have scored a few more tries. Thats twice now Millard has made mistakes at crucial moments. The knock that started the thrashing last week, and not passing 2 an open Hazem who had i think Sherwin with him also so they would have scored under the posts to level the game with 5 mins.
AGREE,Millard never was a good at Saints,we have got two local juniors in Phelps and Emelio that would kill to play first grade,what is it with Folkesy dont he like our Junior talent anymore,(His one himself).

Hence To say that we all saw Millard and old legs El-Masri(who might i add has never been the same since Nigel Vungana left us),both should be dropped and Perry should go,start Roberts on the Bench at Hooker, bring back Dj Holdsworth or Try koups or temarri at 5/8,our outside men need to play Football and not be Hogs with the Ball.

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We sucked even last year, the Broncos pumped us in every game in 06 - we've really been pretenders since 05 - only the media thinks we're good

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
^^^difference is we actually win premierships still

Reaction score
I dont think the backs have been the best for afew years now. We need 1 or maybe 2 play makers in the back line and then afew in the reserves to cover for injuries. I think they lack just alil thinking and ball skills to make that back line work.
Ive been to most of the home games this year and last. I still cringe everytime theres a move on the opposition 20, thinking grrrrrrrrr they are going to stuff it up lol

Beau_Dog

Rated
Reaction score

forget about this week..

this is so true! we all know its a new competition now! big games brings big pressure and even the best can faulter!

Status
Not open for further replies.