Conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here We Go

1.Game V Penrith stripped of 2 points game official not discplined for not controlling the interchange

2. against Titans Bulldogs lose after $46,000 put on Titans to win 10 mins before start of game, Dismal refereeing gifts Titans the Win

3. Game vs Sharks again Ref woeful performance against both sides. But ref was smiling when Sharks scored and how many dissallowed dogs tries were there?

I'ts a Conspiracy against the dogs I tell you

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
interesting~

2 disallowed tries

that were 100% tries

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if you go to the sharks forum, there is probably the same thread with the sharks as the conspiracy victim instead:p

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if u watch in the i think 70th minute of last weeks game, kimmorley was free for a try with no defenders, which could have led us to win the game. however he passed the ball to a player who was already marked. THe team was playing like they knew they had to lose.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think conspiracy theories are a conspiracy !

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Me thinks that Mark Waugh may be giving pitch advice for a small fee again. Have the refs got an underground betting syndicate

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not only that Maitua & another person threw their feet when a bulldog scored a try, plus Luke Covel attempted to trip Patten

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
possibly 3 tries...but def 2 tries and without a doubt the ref made doggy calls on both sides but at the end of the day the ref has a responsibilty to use the vedio in any maybes over the line.time and time again we have a system which is not used.i would suggest that although unlikely when moneys involved who knows what really goes on.happens in other sports so you would be very narrow minded to say it has never happened...should have been a lot more points on the board imo.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not like all the players know they are suppose to lose. It would probably be the players who set up the tries and plays. It was clear Kimmorley knew he wasn't suppose to put that try down last week.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not only that Maitua & another person threw their feet when a bulldog scored a try, plus Luke Covel attempted to trip Patten
yeah, i want to know why the referee checked that for a video referee

he only said, "i want to check a trip by covell"

because it was a cronulla indisgression, there was no need to go back and check it, he should just rule the dogs advantage

fair enough it was scrappy, but give the video ref proper instructions

the video match review can charge covell

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think so, but some things don't gel.

PANTHERS:
2 points lost after a last minute try despite the 14th man having nothing to do with the play.

TITANS:
Barba last match got ripped off a try due to a supposide interference by a player. Same thing today with Millard (though Millard was on the ground, knocked over by a Sharks player).

SHARKS:
2 disallowed trys. High tackle on Utai not on report. It seemed every penalty was award, and descision made because there was no other way around it. With tries you have the option to go upstairs, when in reality it should ALWAYS go upstairs unless cut and dry). There was also mountains of offside by Sharks unnoticed.

Whilst I don't think it's a conspiracy, I certainly wouldn't rule out a message to the refs to make sure Bulldogs F&A stays low. This makes it hard for them should they match points coming into the final series.

I can't put my finger on it, but there definitely seems to be mistreatment by the NRL to the Bulldogs, with any questionable descision going against them.

There you go Josh Massoud, there's a real article you can publish an investigate.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
interesting~

2 disallowed tries

that were 100% tries
i was listening to the game on the radio and they were saying how stupid the refs are by not awarding the trys. i didn't see it but from what they said they should have been tries 100%

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha - it almost felt like one today thanks to the poor refereeing ffs.

We made sure the touch judge copped a major spray as he ran past us - we even made him look haha

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Haha - it almost felt like one today thanks to the poor refereeing ffs.

We made sure the touch judge copped a major spray as he ran past us - we even made him look haha
He was smiling and laughing the fcuker. >:(

D

dogs_4 lyf

pfft deep down he was burning like hell the blind ****. should get him an optometrist membership for his birthday:grinning:

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bull**** refereeing
they got brain damge dont be slack
he was smoking hasish

Status
Not open for further replies.