Conspiracy theory ...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why didn't you?
You talk the talk, so surely you also walk the walk, right?
Or are you just a massive troll?
If it’s not your cup of tea, your welcome to drink elsewhere, you ask where my next party is at? It’s at the blue oyster bar.. we will all meet you there I promise..wink wink

brush your teeth of a morning too.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
If it’s not your cup of tea, your welcome to drink elsewhere, you ask where my next party is at? It’s at the blue oyster bar.. we will all meet you there I promise..wink wink

brush your teeth of a morning too.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I Believe that pharmaceutical companies hold off cures for diseases or physical ailments.. as a cure for a Chronic problem stops an ongoing need for drugs..A cure also affects industries who make money off people sickness.. Such things as commodes, leg bags, wheelchairs..even down to something as simple as rubber gloves .. All things that make money.. Too many times I have seen and heard of promising progress towards cures just stopped and never heard of again..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s true, even after 5 lessons they think they should be ranked 4 in line for a world title shot.

there was this little bloke the other day, flabby bloke telling others about the differences between BJj and wrestling, boxing etc. everyone standing there was rolling their eyes .

he needed someone to spontaneously Grab him and throw him up against the ropes so he rebounds back wwe style and Clothes line him, leave him as roadkill
WWE style?? I now have an insight into your mental age and understand why you post such inane bullshit threads