Official Consolidated Trent Barrett Leaving Bulldogs Thread

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the rumours about Ray Dib's lengthy financial contacts are true, I'd let him back only for that aspect.
Ray was our very own equivalent of Poltitis and you couldn't argue that. Ray's network and ability to attract 3rd party sponsors were 2nd to none. Ray made some mistakes and he got his due diligence for that BUT we lost so many sponsors and 3rd party sponsors that would otherwise be lining up. He was also very influential and we've lost all of that.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ray was our very own equivalent of Poltitis and you couldn't argue that. Ray's network and ability to attract 3rd party sponsors were 2nd to none. Ray made some mistakes and he got his due diligence for that BUT we lost so many sponsors and 3rd party sponsors that would otherwise be lining up. He was also very influential and we've lost all of that.
I believe he had the best interests of the club at the forefront of his intentions.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really?

What if it comes to light that the truth is both he and JJ didn't challenge the decision?
I have no time for Josh Jackson anymore bro. He has no qualities of a leader and for the last 2 seasons, he has had no qualities of a first-grade footballer. Deadset, when have you ever seen him stick up for and led by example on or off the field for his teammates or club?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe he had the best interests of the club at the forefront of his intentions.
Was just about to say this, he had the best intentions but I think it all got to his head and he became extremely stubborn that it was his way (sticking with Des) or no way.

Once the threat of being voted out came, only then he changed his mind about Des.

But before that, he did do everything possible for the club to succeed.

Still would only want him back for the financial aspect only.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no time for Josh Jackson anymore bro. He has no qualities of a leader and for the last 2 seasons, he has had no qualities of a first-grade footballer. Deadset, when have you ever seen him stick up for and led by example on or off the field for his teammates or club?
Well he is the constant variable . The team has changed , players have come and gone, players have been dropped but Jackson has remained captain of this shit.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he is the constant variable . The team has changed , players have come and gone, players have been dropped but Jackson has remained captain of this shit.
The one game Josh Jackson wasn't there when we played the Roosters and we actually had some "not a lot" of direction and ball movement. Oh, and we WON lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree 100% I've been very vocal from even last year he should hang them up and give him "job for the boys" with the club somewhere.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope there is more cleaning out to come and we have players leaving too, Im sick of seeing people come to the dogs and earn big coin but not put in the effort for it. Its gone on for to long and needs to end now, players need to understand that wearing the club colours is a privilege (which has been long lost) which we need to bring back.