Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
80k short.....u can’t be serious.....I hope we still make a play for him for 2022 where we will have more money to spend....can u just imagine JAC and Crichton in the same team.? I mean we have the money to do this
$80k doesn't sound that much but who knows what the offer was for arguments sake lets say we already offered him big bucks around $700k - $800k and he still was asking for more. You have to pull the pin sooner or later in negotiations.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
80k short.....u can’t be serious.....I hope we still make a play for him for 2022 where we will have more money to spend....can u just imagine JAC and Crichton in the same team.? I mean we have the money to do this
No we dont have the money

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
$80k doesn't sound that much but who knows what the offer was for arguments sake lets say we already offered him big bucks around $700k - $800k and he still was asking for more. You have to pull the pin sooner or later in negotiations.
Exactly and then we would be told Souths, Melbourne & Wests have upped their offers and he wants more and more. I’d love to read the heads of agreement too

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deadset 80k short, I found this out last night. Definitely staying at storm next yr but biggest bidder in 2022 I guess

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have stated previously that I have a friend who is really close to JAC, and straight from the horse's mouth that apparently we were 80k short in our offer to whst JAC wanted
We we about that much short of keeping JT

Last edited:

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deadset 80k short, I found this out last night. Definitely staying at storm next yr but biggest bidder in 2022 I guess
He won’t go to the highest bidder....he will sign for 100k less to join the rabbits

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bugger..he is staying with the Storm!!

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Remis has officially been released

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
JAC is absolutely full of shit. Thought he wanted out to be closer to family? Wouldn't trust the bloke enough to hand him $3 to buy a carton of milk with. Bullshit artist.
These cockheads watch too much tv and see how NFL/NBA muppets conduct themselves and want to follow suit.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is absolutely full of shit. Thought he wanted out to be closer to family? Wouldn't trust the bloke enough to hand him $3 to buy a carton of milk with. Bullshit artist.
These cockheads watch too much tv and see how NFL/NBA muppets conduct themselves and want to follow suit.
As if it's ever about family. It's about a pay day and he's been on unders for years now and his agent knows it.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
As if it's ever about family. It's about a pay day and he's been on unders for years now and his agent knows it.
Players pull the homesickness card all the time to piss off out of clubs they don't want to be at.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason for Josh Addo-Carr’s backflip on quitting Melbourne Storm was about two things – money and the fact he didn’t want to play for the Wests Tigers.
Storm agreed to upgrade the final year of his contract by an extra $140,000 to bring him into line with the NRL’s highest-paid wingers. He is now on what he could have earned if he’d played for the Wests Tigers.

Deep down, the Blues winger didn’t want to play under Michael Maguire at Wests.

He could only get out of the deal by staying at the Storm and postponing the move back to Sydney.

When he eventually returns in 2022, it will be at the South Sydney Rabbitohs or the Canterbury Bulldogs.

Source: https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/a8faf20e289bef04f5f04b0ab3d13a0c

Think JAC might go to Souths BUT fingers crossed we sign this dude because we need speed and his got plenty of it!!!! Up the DOGGIESSSS!!!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The reason for Josh Addo-Carr’s backflip on quitting Melbourne Storm was about two things – money and the fact he didn’t want to play for the Wests Tigers.
Storm agreed to upgrade the final year of his contract by an extra $140,000 to bring him into line with the NRL’s highest-paid wingers. He is now on what he could have earned if he’d played for the Wests Tigers.

Deep down, the Blues winger didn’t want to play under Michael Maguire at Wests.

He could only get out of the deal by staying at the Storm and postponing the move back to Sydney.

When he eventually returns in 2022, it will be at the South Sydney Rabbitohs or the Canterbury Bulldogs.

Source: https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/a8faf20e289bef04f5f04b0ab3d13a0c

Think JAC might go to Souths BUT fingers crossed we sign this dude because we need speed and his got plenty of it!!!! Up the DOGGIESSSS!!!
Yeh just read that on the saint, sinner and shoosh crap from Buzz, me thinks depends how 2021 goes with Barrett if we show improvement then we have a chance but if we are still bottom of the ladder this dude will go to Souths

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, now we're talking. This makes sense and would justify gettting rid of Remis. Do you know if the offer is to play FB or centre?
No way is crightom leaving the panthers....nice to dteam!