Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont understand how jac playing with the storm for another year allows him to get out of his contract with the tigers.....isnt he still committed to signing with the tigers in 2022?
Who says its 2022 more than likely 21

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Enough of JAC already...

Fact is, no one will know anything until after Origin 3. He’s signed some kind of pre-doc that only few really understand (in JACs favour), and his views on staying in Melbourne will only confirm he’s either (a) a good liar I.e. after cash and family is being used as a get out or; (b) his intention of moving to Sydney is genuine but calling a bluff on staying at Melbourne to further milk the cash cow.... either way, money is a clear motivator (no issue with that so long as it’s the latter).

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think JAC wants to come to the dogs but the question is the heads of agreement.....is it legally binding....usually they are not binding but it depends on how it is worded....the tigers ceo thinks it is legally binding....so is this why JAC is talking about staying for another 12 months with the storm so he can get out of the tigers deal? Does this then mean he is free to sign with any club for 2022? Surely the tigers can’t firce him to play with them if he doesn’t want to....and why would the tigers want a player on 600k a year who doesn’t want to play with them.....how do we think this will play out?
T
Is a heads of agreement the same thing that hasler screwed us for? If so then the fox would have to go to the tigers or compensate them in some way right? I'm not to familiar with this

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Difference was that we backflipped on the deal after coming out at a press conference declaring we extended his contract.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On tigers forum saying that dday regarding JAC decision is on Thursday....they are very confident he will be a tiger

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saying that storm will get remi smith so dogs doing the dirty work for the tigers?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what exactly is the purpose of giving up Remis to the Storm if we don’t get JAC?
Said that smith going to the storm is nothing to do with JAC.....who fukin knows what is going on....I’d say the tigers have upped their offer

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like tigers fans dreaming like we would be if we started saying they give us Nofoaluma?

Wtf have we got To do with giving them

Smith for them to get addo carr? Makes no sense at all!!!

If we release Smith it’s to benefit us. Not the tigers.

It was on a fox Article today that addo carrs manager said Thursday they have a meeting.

Dudes just repeating that.

I’m hoping it’s to say fuck off we aren’t signing a contract you haven’t worked a deal with storm. Jac won’t sign so stick the heads of agreement up ykur ass.

Next day signs with us and we release Smith to storm.

Either that or they have now given storm what they want. Maybe talau

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like tigers fans dreaming like we would be if we started saying they give us Nofoaluma?

Wtf have we got To do with giving them

Smith for them to get addo carr? Makes no sense at all!!!

If we release Smith it’s to benefit us. Not the tigers.

It was on a fox Article today that addo carrs manager said Thursday they have a meeting.

Dudes just repeating that.

I’m hoping it’s to say fuck off we aren’t signing a contract you haven’t worked a deal with storm. Jac won’t sign so stick the heads of agreement up ykur ass.

Next day signs with us and we release Smith to storm.

Either that or they have now given storm what they want. Maybe talau
Agree with your thoughts, if Smith is somehow genuinely going to the Storm, to me that’s the key indicator JAC is headed our way.

For all we know, the “swap deal” might actually be for B Smith? Who the hell knows... I’ll take either of them but both of them makes us a definite finals contender.

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well I heard something and not sure how accurate it is but apparently we are signing Nofoaluma. If this Smith going to storm is real then makes sense. Smith to storm carr to tigers and we get Nofoaluma. Let's see if this happens.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well I heard something and not sure how accurate it is but apparently we are signing Nofoaluma. If this Smith going to storm is real then makes sense. Smith to storm carr to tigers and we get Nofoaluma. Let's see if this happens.
Id take nofa. But doubt its true. Tigers want to keep him, thats why they didnt swap him for jac

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yuk !!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take Nofoaluma in a heartbeat!
Was by far the tigers best this year!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well there you go, what most of us thought is true.

The Storm have just offered him an extra 130K to stay next year.

BUT could work in our favour by offering B Smith more money now and/or Storm offering him less.