Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manager earning his cut!

There is no way Souths can afford JAC unless they release a couple of players.

Melbourne is in no hurry to release JAC and if and when they do, do not have to pay a cent for his release.

I would say JAC camp is a desperate one, and i hope we do not fall for it

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manager earning his cut!

There is no way Souths can afford JAC unless they release a couple of players.

Melbourne is in no hurry to release JAC and if and when they do, do not have to pay a cent for his release.

I would say JAC camp is a desperate one, and i hope we do not fall for it
Watch souths get rid of Roberts to make room for JAC

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rabbitohs would have to pay close to half of Roberts wages. They've got Arrow coming on big money and they're already signed Host and Milne which would cover the other half of Roberts wages. They'd need to move more players imo. It also looks like they've upgraded a few players and they've got some decent players coming off contract next year (e.g. Koloamatangi, Su'a, Marsters, Sironen).

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souths are trying offload Jet, Allan and Sualii

This has JAC written all over it

He and Latrell can shoot guns in Redfern together

Us on the other hand need to open cheque sign B Smith or H Grant

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me it seems like for 800k he will go anywhere but there are no takers. For less money he wants to be at Souths, not another club for similar money, would rather we just put a " take it or leave it " deal with an expiry date attached. There will be more player movement over summer to be involved in.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F@CK NO!!! Old man Mansour can go suck a dick........let him stay at the Panthers, him and his walking stick. Talk about a circus where we shafted :( shakes head
lol

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Money will be better spent on Burton.

We are already way over invested in our 3/4 line.

We can't afford to pay another winger to play a position they are unproven in.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Allan 2. Naden 3. Cotric 4. Hoppa 5. DWZ, with Averillo as supersub, Meaney and Crichton as cover, and Okonbur to come back from injury halfway through the season

Its getting there...
Agreed, though I would prefer we offloaded DWZ...too much $$ for someone who makes that many errors. Don't know who instead of DWZ..Okonbur possibly...

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brimson and Gutherson havent played origin yet (they will this season but have yet to impact that arena) and they havent won premierships... That's what his manager would say at this point anyways
And JAC hasn't played FB yet while the other 2 are proven FB with good success. No winger is worth more than a proven FB...and no unproven FB is worth more than a proven FB....irrespective of whether he's played SOO in another position or not.