Consolidated Grand Final Day Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Greenburg just said he is backing the Storm to win. There is no way a CEO should backing anyone at least not publicly the game is a joke. You would not get that in any other professional sport so why the hell do we get in in the NRL. Wouldn't surprise me if it was corrupt & Greenburg was the head of the corruption what a muppet

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Very nice try. Done well to get that down.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
54-6 still with 15 to go this is gonna be a crickey score. Go the cutters!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's sad and depressing that the Cutters would absolutely demolish our first grade team.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Greenburg just said he is backing the Storm to win. There is no way a CEO should backing anyone at least not publicly the game is a joke. You would not get that in any other professional sport so why the hell do we get in in the NRL. Wouldn't surprise me if it was corrupt & Greenburg was the head of the corruption what a muppet
Yeh, but I'm feeling the fact that they've pissed on about Nulla all week like they did Souths, the rub of the Green-burg will go their way anyhow.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahaha Smith in the locker rooms reading the League magazine like he's waiting for a bus.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahaha Smith in the locker rooms reading the League magazine like he's waiting for a bus.
Playing origin for 14 years and being in 5 GFs would do that to you. Apparently Maloney is super relaxed as well for finals games so should be a good contest.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
is there a reason melbourne don't have a melbourne reserves team? (i'm not talking about the feeder teams in the QLD intrust cup) they've been in the NRL almost 20 yrs, and I think they've only had 1 local come through

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
is there a reason melbourne don't have a melbourne reserves team? (i'm not talking about the feeder teams in the QLD intrust cup) they've been in the NRL almost 20 yrs, and I think they've only had 1 local come through
They simply can't produce enough talent from melbourne with NRL being the 3rd biggest sport there.

Status
Not open for further replies.