Consolidated ASADA Investigation Thread - No Names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
our match in rd 7 should be interesting... shall we have banners and chants regarding their current situation?
depends if this comes back onto Des or not...
we are better off smashing up signs for the roosters match IMO.

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No signs, the situation isn't something to laugh about.. Grow up if anything we should support them.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No signs, the situation isn't something to laugh about.. Grow up if anything we should support them.
I understand what your saying and your right, but wouldn't you deep down love to be able to have a go at opposition supporters that have put cr@p on us over the years for salary cap and Coffs Harbour, we copped some pretty bad stuff over the years, didn't matter what your race, sex or age, I've had some horrendous things said to me and I'm not a young woman, we've been shown no respect or support.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I understand what your saying and your right, but wouldn't you deep down love to be able to have a go at opposition supporters that have put cr@p on us over the years for salary cap and Coffs Harbour, we copped some pretty bad stuff over the years, didn't matter what your race, sex or age, I've had some horrendous things said to me and I'm not a young woman, we've been shown no respect or support.
Especially at the hands of the redneck sharks supporters ! They deserve a little back

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i understand what your saying and your right, but wouldn't you deep down love to be able to have a go at opposition supporters that have put cr@p on us over the years for salary cap and coffs harbour, we copped some pretty bad stuff over the years, didn't matter what your race, sex or age, i've had some horrendous things said to me and i'm not a young woman, we've been shown no respect or support.
here here

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Especially at the hands of the redneck sharks supporters ! They deserve a little back
Mate, did you watch "the Shire and being Lara Bingle " they have had theirs back 10 fold

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
got forwaded this

Bit of inside info..
The scoop that is going around- Gallen, Morris, Jeremy Smith and a couple more have been named with the sharkies... But the big news is Steve Menzies has dogged manly and they will be stripped of their premiership due to the substance they took in '09. Watmough and Gallen caught out on phone taps working out how to beat the system... Dessy hasler could be in trouble as he knew what was happening at manly... Time will tell!
Fwd:
From a guy who works at fox sports;

Newcastle are next. Apparently seven players to be suspended. Jeramy smith will be exposed as the player who introduced danks to sharks and Wayne Bennett. Manly have 17 players still involved. Rumour has it they will be stripped of 2008 and 2011 premierships. Menzies has rolled over to ASADA. Des Hasler has been giving supplements to manly and Canterbury players knowingly. Sharks are just the start of the carnage ...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
got forwaded this

Bit of inside info..
The scoop that is going around- Gallen, Morris, Jeremy Smith and a couple more have been named with the sharkies... But the big news is Steve Menzies has dogged manly and they will be stripped of their premiership due to the substance they took in '09. Watmough and Gallen caught out on phone taps working out how to beat the system... Dessy hasler could be in trouble as he knew what was happening at manly... Time will tell!
Fwd:

Newcastle are next. Apparently seven players to be suspended. Jeramy smith will be exposed as the player who introduced danks to sharks and Wayne Bennett. Manly have 17 players still involved. Rumour has it they will be stripped of 2008 and 2011 premierships. Menzies has rolled over to ASADA. Des Hasler has been giving supplements to manly and Canterbury players knowingly. Sharks are just the start of the carnage ...
Beaver has taken to Twitter to deny that ASADA have ever spoken with him.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
got forwaded this

Bit of inside info..
Fwd:

That rumour was from nrl banter after he posted that last thursday after the souFFS and easts game

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
got forwaded this

Bit of inside info..
Fwd:

All BS. If that was the case the Bulldogs would have been named with the ASADA report!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
According to FoxSports, Daniel Irvine is expected to stand down as Chairman this morning.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont know if any of you guys heard David Smith on the grill team this morning, but he said that only some of the teams were named in the ASADA report last month when they first came out with this.

Maybe im reading into it too much, or maybe he just didnt choose his words wisley...

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wish ASADA would just lay their cards on the table ,suspend who needs to be suspended and get on with things, this is the slowest investigation i can remember...
For the record i reckon Cronulla are ****ed they will end up folding and taking the money to relocate...Perth sharks has a nice ring to it :grinning:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
asada better hurry up if they have anything on any club or player, come september and a new government it will all change and these asada people could all be facing some lawsuits

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So Cronulla are not allowing ASADA to interview players.

How stupid. What is that going to achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.