Congratulations Holdsworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
it was no surprise when he came on, he injected a spark. We looked clueless until he came on.

Onya DJ, love ya dude

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So now you know that barba would not have done a better job in his position tonight right? Sack your sig lol
hey rex no worries like i said i do admit when im wrong but hey i live wit hmy heart on my sleve and yeah it gets me in troublre from time to time

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He was great in attack - looked very, very composed.

His game gave our team a lot of confidence too - which is all we really needed him to do.

Good on you mate :grinning:

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hey rex no worries like i said i do admit when im wrong but hey i live wit hmy heart on my sleve and yeah it gets me in troublre from time to time
Np mate good to see that some can admit it, Alot tend to just stop posting like that howsie kid lol.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol i went to NSW Cup today and saw first hand what Barba is capable. Sooo is not ready to playing 80 mins of NRL footy. Rocks and diamonds all game!

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's cool mate we won don't stress :D :D its 2am i should get some sleep got work 2mrw lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
May I add, this weekends game proves that it wasn't Holdsworth who lost us the game last week.

So to everyone who thought it was Holdsworth who cost us the game, including the journo's out there - SMD

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
very good game by DJ...i think he deserves to play the next final but theres simply no room on the bench...nobody deserves to be relegated based on consistent form this year. In saying that he really impressed me tonight and I do have a bit of a soft spot for him, even though i've bagged him out in the past. He impressed my mother who has vocally bagged him out for 2 years now.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
wow im loving it that more people are finally on my side :banana:

i love DJ like rami loves Hodgo :p

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
wow im loving it that more people are finally on my side :banana:

i love DJ like rami loves Hodgo :p
My love for Hodgo is one of a kind, Hani.

You can't put me in the same boat as you!! :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
My love for Hodgo is one of a kind, Hani.

You can't put me in the same boat as you!! :p
dude your love for him is easy as he is a crowd favourite, you dont have to watch your back!!!

I've loved him from day dot and have stuck by him since 2006, and continously got bagged for supporting him!!! Now thats love for ya!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
dude your love for him is easy as he is a crowd favourite, you dont have to watch your back!!!

I've loved him from day dot and have stuck by him since 2006, and continously got bagged for supporting him!!! Now thats love for ya!
You two really are a Romeo and Juliet story :p

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well Romeo dies in the Shakespeare tale...

So my comparison of you and Holdsworth looks about right :p

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*shakes head* .. I love how after one decent game everyone is thinking the sun shines out of Holdsworths arsehole.

Okay, granted, he had a good match today, but honestly it's about time he was due for a good one after a long run of shockers.

I pose a question to everyone: If a player plays 26 rounds of the NRL, and in all those rounds plays 20 of them ****house, 3 of them okay, and 3 of them brilliantly, is he classed as a good player?

As I said, fair call that Holdsworth had a good game tonight but as an average he hasn't been that great, which is why I can't see him being re-signed after this year.

With Paea and Halatau on their way, plus our other recruits, and players trying to push on from NSW/Toyota Cup, I couldn't see him getting much of a run.

Kimmorley will struggle to be fit, their is a possibility to be back.

Have suffered the same Injury as him and i was out for 6 weeks.

But he has alot better people working with him then what I did.

Wont Suprise me if he is back.
Hang on, do you have the same doctors, physio, and support Noddy has?

He was confirmed he'll be back for the next game.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Well i agree, if the person is playing in his preferred position. If Roberts plays out of position, i guarantee he will play a **** load worse!! He is no halfback, nor is he a 2nd rower, yet he still goes hard and tries his best for the team, and tbh good on him, he doesnt give up.

Roberts on the other hand seems to be fading.

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just because Holdsworth had a decent game against a tired and injured Knights team doesn't make him a world beater. We would've won without him anyway.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*shakes head* .. I love how after one decent game everyone is thinking the sun shines out of Holdsworths arsehole.

Okay, granted, he had a good match today, but honestly it's about time he was due for a good one after a long run of shockers.
yeah alright he has had his shockers but this was the game that really counted and he stood up. he deserves all the praise he is getting especially from those who have bagged him out. I'm not the hugest DJ fan although I admittedly have a little bit of a soft spot even though i've bagged him out...but this was a really big game and he stepped up to the occasion. Thats all anyone could have asked from him and he delivered so fair game to DJ here I think. Not saying we should offer him a 5 year deal or anything like that but gotta give him some credit for it.

In saying that, supercoach Moore pulled off a brilliant move by bringing him into the game from the bench. NOBODY expected it, and it took the pressure off him massively. Simply proves why Moore deserved that award to even think of such a plan.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am with you Hani. I too love DJ. I cannot stand Roberts and last night proved it to me once again that Roberts has a great game once a year, and that makes him a superstar.

None the less this is about DJ. Great game. Especially in defense.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably one of the best pieces of coaching i've witnessed thinking back on it now. who woulda thought that such a big risk really would have paid off so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.