congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i'm pissed and all that...

but our fans have passion....so many oppposition fans have supported the dogs fans in the actions they took tonight....yeah a few threw a couple of bottles on the field but it coulda been 50x worse quite easily...the game means nothing when it comes to the business end end i guarantee steve clark will never video officiate a game of ours again but to the fan s that turned up and made us win the game (we won trhat game, **** the 2 points, we all know we deserved the win...) congrats to all of you...deadset the lot of you deserve a medal...well done guys

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
thanks man and well done to everyone else that went, alot of people were commenting when the boys run out that it was the most colourful they had seen in a long time with the flags/banners/streamers etc. was awesome to be apart of and cant wait for Gosford next week

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm livid i couldnt get there...but i guarantee if i was there i woulda thrown **** on the field as well as my mother and we are the last people that condone that ****....from the tv though the dogs fans were as loud, if not louder than the dragons fans and that makes me so proud...the amount of other teams fans tonight blowing up about the last call and not blaming the dogs fans for the reactions taken is pleasing....tbh for everyone who didnt throw **** on the field well done, and those that did, well done as well. unfortunately its my bday mid week so i can't really go to the game next week but i'll def make a come back in rd 12-13....congrats to all the dogs fans that showed up tonight though...job wll done

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
great effort by everyone, we came to kogarah and we took over.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm livid i couldnt get there...but i guarantee if i was there i woulda thrown **** on the field as well as my mother and we are the last people that condone that ****....from the tv though the dogs fans were as loud, if not louder than the dragons fans and that makes me so proud...the amount of other teams fans tonight blowing up about the last call and not blaming the dogs fans for the reactions taken is pleasing....tbh for everyone who didnt throw **** on the field well done, and those that did, well done as well. unfortunately its my bday mid week so i can't really go to the game next week but i'll def make a come back in rd 12-13....congrats to all the dogs fans that showed up tonight though...job wll done
Im perplexed ..... You sound like a intelligent person...why would you condone this rubbish of throwing stuff ????? ... Its never ok to act like a 3 yr old having a dummy spit..... Grow up and stop writing jibberish , the telecrap would grab this and run it in the paper painting us all as thugs ...
Throwing stuff aint going to change the result and will make you feel better for about 1 minute...then you will wake up the next day and see us being tarnished in the press once again , would you still feel good then ???....

dragons83

Waterboy
Reaction score
who took over kogarah?? lol. ok u might believe u did but seriously lol @ u

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons army got owned buddy...

Dogs army was louder and had all the chants....

all you guys had was a hollow "YAY" at the end of the match...

But thanks for your post mate.... yeah... come back anytime...

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
What is your view on the Bulldogs being robbed?
I hope you are a good enough Rugby League Supporter to realise that the Dragons should have lost. If you think the video ref decision was correct, you are not a true supporter.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Dragons army got owned buddy...

Dogs army was louder and had all the chants....

all you guys had was a hollow "YAY" at the end of the match...

But thanks for your post mate.... yeah... come back anytime...
bahahaha come back any time

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
Passionate is cool, but throwing crap onto the field is a joke. We are beyond this stuff. Respect the work that Greenberg & Co. are doing to rebuild our image.

Don't have a sook when we can't get sponsors because our image is tainted again.

Congrats to the fans who cheered the guys, were upset with the defeat & took it in their stride, because we won the moral victory - and the Dragons know we won it too.

We are still the better team!

Status
Not open for further replies.