Congrats to t-rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I will be the first to admit I was giving him heat for his performance this year, but I'll also be the first to admit I didn't know he and his missus was expecting a little T-Rex, for this I wish to offer my CONGRATULATIONS on the new bundle of joy. As anybody who was/is expecting a child, this can be a very stessful yet exciting time, one cannot ascertain for sure this was the reason for his form slump wIth us, but I sure as hell am willing to give him the support he needs to get his form back to the powerhouse he used to be. With baby now delivered im sure we can also expect him to deliver another thing for us..PASSION.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
are you sure its a bundle of joy ffs?

imagine giving birth to his baby, in labor for 87 hours

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

This may be an understatement if the kid runs holes with the same advance as the father

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In all seriousness.... I watched Jurrasic Park like 10 times but coudnt find if T-rex does have a penis...if so where is it on his body???

I think all dinasaurs had reproductive organs like birds... no penises no vaginas

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
In all seriousness.... I watched Jurrasic Park like 10 times but coudnt find if T-rex does have a penis...if so where is it on his body???

I think all dinasaurs had reproductive organs like birds... no penises no vaginas
i think the tricerotops had a few penises on its head hth

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score

What about Mrs Burgess? She's on twitter and a bit of a milf. You'd think after giving birth two those 4 (2 in one go) she'd be a train wreck but she goes alright.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be the first to admit I was giving him heat for his performance this year, but I'll also be the first to admit I didn't know he and his missus was expecting a little T-Rex, for this I wish to offer my CONGRATULATIONS on the new bundle of joy. As anybody who was/is expecting a child, this can be a very stessful yet exciting time, one cannot ascertain for sure this was the reason for his form slump wIth us, but I sure as hell am willing to give him the support he needs to get his form back to the powerhouse he used to be. With baby now delivered im sure we can also expect him to deliver another thing for us..PASSION.
What I've been saying for a while about him and lately!

Congrats to you big Tony and your partner on your new healthy son!

Fire up for your new family and play for them aswell :D

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Congrats T and She Rex , a little bulldog hey

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Give the kid a jumper and throw him in Holden Cup lol, would probably be bigger than most of them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Great news and congrats to TRex. Might have been making his mind wander, but I'm not totally convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.