Congrats to Hodko!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Watching it now, was awarded the Ken Stevens medal for his good work this year. Very well spoken, very proud of him!

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent Hodkinson Wins Ken Stephen Medal

Hokko has just won the Ken Stephen Medal for his work on and off the field which is completely well deserved.
Great bloke and perfect ambassador for the club.
what a champion

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Watching it now, was awarded the Ken Stevens medal for his good work this year. Very well spoken, very proud of him!
So true, am very proud of and happy for him. Well done hodko. Such a gentleman and deserved winner, and great ambassador for our club...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well done son, may God bless you with a Premiership ring this year.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a legend, his journey the past couple years is nothing short of inspirational. Couldn't ask for a better ambassador

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can file that next to his ChipnChase Medal.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad the club stuck with him through his injuries. He seemed to be fairly close to having them finish his career. It's great that he's been able to come back and that he is using his profile to help others. It makes a big difference to the lives of some of the children he's worked with. I hope Karma takes a hand in the bounce of the ball for him over the next couple of weeks. Well done Hokko.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I'm glad the club stuck with him through his injuries. He seemed to be fairly close to having them finish his career. It's great that he's been able to come back and that he is using his profile to help others. It makes a big difference to the lives of some of the children he's worked with. I hope Karma takes a hand in the bounce of the ball for him over the next couple of weeks. Well done Hokko.
What Allan saaid , well done Trent the Iceman

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I must say, I am glad to see all the news outlets reporting this (please note sarcasm of the highest order here).

Status
Not open for further replies.