Congrats Tank

Malla

Reaction score
Frank the Tank has been coaching Fairfield Pats the last few years. He’s just taken out the NRL Schoolboys comp. Beat Westfields last week in the semis and Hills today in the final. They were down by 16-0 and came back to win. Winning try was scored off a charge down with 2 mins left.

First pats win in 30 years and this is amazing considering Frankie was on life support less than a year ago with Covid.

Congrats Tank! I am sure Gus is taking notice. He deserves to be coaching our SG Ball or Jersey flegg squads.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Frank the Tank has been coaching Fairfield Pats the last few years. He’s just taken out the NRL Schoolboys comp. Beat Westfields last week in the semis and Hills today in the final. They were down by 16-0 and came back to win. Winning try was scored off a charge down with 2 mins left.

First pats win in 30 years and this is amazing considering Frankie was on life support less than a year ago with Covid.

Congrats Tank! I am sure Gus is taking notice. He deserves to be coaching our SG Ball or Jersey flegg squads.
yeh i watched it, they were down by 16 with about 20 to go, amazing comeback

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Those youngins are in good hands. Just another reason to love big Frankie! Bring him home next Gus!

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont begrudge the win, Pats have quite a few Dogs juniors/reps playing with them. Not fussed in Frank, he coaches at Cabra who are trying to link with st george. Frank doing no favours for the Bulldogs.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who really impressed you guys from Hills Sports team.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dont begrudge the win, Pats have quite a few Dogs juniors/reps playing with them. Not fussed in Frank, he coaches at Cabra who are trying to link with st george. Frank doing no favours for the Bulldogs.
Cabra aren’t linking with st george