Confirmed: Israel NUKED Lebanon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cookie^Monstah

Posted by: WinterPatriot on http://PEJ.org Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - 04:03 AM

Confirmed: Israel Nuked Lebanon!

According to the Italian news service RAI, British scientists have confirmed previously-reported suspicions that Israel used a uranium bomb against the Lebanese village of Khiam.

RAI reports that soil samples from the bomb crater contained twenty times as much radioactivity as samples from the surrounding area. The British newspaper The Independent had previously reported that soil samples from Lebanon were being tested for radiation in England. RAI now reports that the radioactivity has been confirmed by British scientists at two different laboratories.
The measurements were carried out by two Lebanese professors of physics - Mohammad Ali Kubaissi and Ibrahim Rachidi. The data - 700 nanosieverts per hour – showed remarkably higher radiocativity then the average in the area (Beirut = 35 nSv/hr ). [...] on September 17th, Ali Kubaissi took British researcher Dai Williams, from the environmentalist organization Green Audit, to the same site, to take samples that were then submitted to Chris Busby, technical adisor of the Supervisory Committee on Depleted Uranium, which reports to the British Ministry of Defense. The samples were tested by Harwell’s nuclear laboratory, one of the most authoritative research centers in the world. On October 17th, Harwell disclosed the testing results - two samples in 10 did contain radioactivity. On November 2nd, another British lab, The School of Oceanographic Sciences, confirmed Harwell’s results – the Khiam crater contains slightly enriched uranium.
As Kurt Nimmo wrote late last month:

This is scantly mentioned in the corporate media ... as such brutal revelations would inspire people to ask their government why it is sending billions of dollars a year to a country that nukes its neighbor (and using uranium-based munitions is indeed nuclear war, even if the signature mushroom cloud is absent).
Nimmo also reported that Israel appears to have used other unconventional weapons against the people of Lebanon. For more details, please see: Kurt Nimmo: Israel Bombed Lebanon with Uranium Monsters and Critics: UNEP to probe Israeli use of uranium munitions in Lebanon RAI: Khiam Southern Lebanon: A Bomb’s Anatomy === Please don't read my blog.

Stay informed. Subscribe and get the best of PEJ News by email. Free.

http://www.pej.org/html/modules.php?op=mod...order=0&thold=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT A FKN OUTRAGE! >:(

anyone still think North Korea is the biggest threat to the world with its nuclear capabilty???

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ indeed this is outrageous but nothing will happen cause its Israel and they only attacked Lebanon

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is..

I dont even know what that is!

Bloody Israelites. Touch my country again and so Help me God.. ill.. ill...

JUST DONT DO IT AGAIN FFS!

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I wish I can say what I want to say about the jews but everyone is touche on here so all Im going to say is that it is written that "Israel will be destroyed from the north" and I cant wait!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The reason i dont dis jews is cause we quickly forget that Jesus was a jew.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You dont need to dis jews, the ones that taunted Jesus and his divine word are forever cursed by God anyway...

So you could call me what you like, but to gain the wrath of God... (shivers) Can only imagine how i would have to answer to him.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont jump to conclusions just yet. More testing and investigating needs to be done.

UN investigates Israel's 'uranium weapons'
By Eric Silver in Jerusalem
Published: 30 October 2006
The United Nations Environment Programme is investigating allegations, first published in The Independent, that Israel may have used uranium-based weapons during this summer's war in Lebanon. Twenty UN experts, working with Lebanese environmentalists, have spent two weeks assessing various samples. They are planning to report their findings in December.

Butros al-Harb, Unep's Middle East director, told a Lebanese radio interviewer at the weekend: "If uranium was used, we will find out and we will announce it. We cannot confirm anything now, but we will wait for results."

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont jump to conclusions just yet. More testing and investigating needs to be done.
Pffftttt... yea, the more investigations that occur the more time they have to turn it into a conspiracy :p

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what's the point of dissing jews? did every jewish person in the world contribute to the war? does every jewish person in the world believe in zionism and the state of israel??

diss the israeli government but don't diss the jewish people. people complain they get treated badly here (however true it may be) and they go and talk crap about jews at every chance they get.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
what's the point of dissing jews? did every jewish person in the world contribute to the war? does every jewish person in the world believe in zionism and the state of israel??

diss the israeli government but don't diss the jewish people. people complain they get treated badly here (however true it may be) and they go and talk crap about jews at every chance they get.
You have a point there buddy...

ISRAEL must never be confused with JEWS...

As TERRORISM must never be confused with ISLAM/MUSLIMS...

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
^^^^ LOL although this is sort of becoming a joke.. its just repetetive... i can feel the sense of de ja vou in this thread lol

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, thats caz we still have ignorant people in this world. I guess we feel we have to repeat this till were blue in the face...
Meh

C

Cookie^Monstah

Zionist people, not Jews.

though marty alot of Jews around the world are partly to blame for sponsoring the state of Israel... :s i duno, i also want to see more confirmation from further testing...

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score

exactly what i was thinking when i read the first couple of posts

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off topic: Coming back from Bondi the HOTTEST Schoolgirls id ever seen were in fact Jewish!!! ARRggh so frustrating!..
The guys were your typical white boy nerds with glasses hahaha! Loved it...
My mates were throwing 5c pieces at them... Funny but stupid

tsk tsk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.