Concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Seeing as over the past few years many artists have finally decided to come to Australia for a concert and are still continuing to come. I have a couple of questions.

Who have you seen in concert?
What was the best concert you've been to so far?
Who would you still like to see?

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I am ashamed. I have only been to two concerts; Roc Tha Block and Boyz II Men.

The best was Boyz II Men. I however enjoy seeing 112 perform as well as Case and Ja Rule. I don't really like Chingy and Nitty.

As most know, I would LOVE to see Mariah Carey in concert. There are rumours... And I would love to see Joe, Donell Jones, a Jodeci Reunion and Charlie Wilson.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol... This is hard for me seeing as how i only ever been to 112 :( so that answers the first 2.

As for the last one:

Boyz II Men
Brian McKnight
Nas
Joe
Donell Jones
TQ

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
MaterialGirl said:
I am ashamed. I have only been to two concerts; Roc Tha Block and Boyz II Men.

The best was Boyz II Men. I however enjoy seeing 112 perform as well as Case and Ja Rule. I don't really like Chingy and Nitty.

As most know, I would LOVE to see Mariah Carey in concert. There are rumours... And I would love to see Joe, Donell Jones, a Jodeci Reunion and Charlie Wilson.
haha don't worry me too I've only been to Roc Tha Block & 112.
I have to say 112 were by far the best, but also out of the artists at Roc Tha Block I have to say Ja Rule and Case were really good. Ja Rule knew how to get the audience going. 112, well they didn't need to do anything, the crowd were going crazy when they came out as it is.

Artists I still want to see in concert are:
Tyrese, Next, Joe, Boyz II Men and Mariah Carey

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I would also love to see OutKast as well. Theya re musical genius'. I am in love with Morris Brown.

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i went to the 112 afterparty but missed out on watching them perform..., and the last concerts i went to was destiny's child (not bad) elena's and that went off..

Justanothergirl

Je Suis Sexy
Reaction score
I've seen Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Radiohead, Travis, Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Ben Harper, Robbie Williams, Ricky Martin (LOL), Kanye West

Best Concert - hmm, prolly tie between RHCP & Ben Harper

I'd like to see The White Stripes, U2, Outkast, Buena Vista Social Club, UB40, Guns n Roses, Tenacious D, Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey, Jay-Z, Metallica, Jodeci - the list is endless, I love live music!

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been to one concert only: Ja Rule and Ashanti

Would be good to see: Disturbed

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Imho PARKWAY DRIVE absolutely dominate every single band ive ever seen live.

D

D0ggyStylz

I have seen KISS in 95', 97', 02', there is one more but I forget which year it was.
Red hot Chilli Peppers, Foo Fighters, ACDC, Bon Jovi, Metallica and The Living End.

Best by far was KISS in 02' - that was down in melbourne with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Have seen:

Mariah Carey, 112, Boyz II Men, Kci and JoJo, Montell Jordan, Next, Ricky Bell, Usher, Naughty by Nature, Joe,

The Next concert was incredible, probably followed by Kci and JoJo and Usher. Some for entertainment value others coz they are my fav singers.

I wanna see still: BBD, Jodeci, New Edition, Donnel Jones, Keith Sweat, SWV to name a few

TBT

The Bitter Truth
Reaction score
These are some are the better concerts I've been too (so far)...

Pearl Jam at Eastern Creek.... early 90's (I think)....

Nirvana at the 1st BDO.... just before all the hype catapulted them into legendary status....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
ive seen

Silverchair,Fear Factory,Pantera,System of a down,Marilyn Manson,Korn,Machine head and Slipknot

I cant remember seeing any other concerts

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rancid at Selina's was a brilliant concert. Saw The Cult there too. Rocked!

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
Have seen:

Mariah Carey, 112, Boyz II Men, Kci and JoJo, Montell Jordan, Next, Ricky Bell, Usher, Naughty by Nature, Joe,

The Next concert was incredible, probably followed by Kci and JoJo and Usher. Some for entertainment value others coz they are my fav singers.

I wanna see still: BBD, Jodeci, New Edition, Donnel Jones, Keith Sweat, SWV to name a few
I hate you :(

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
MaterialGirl said:
I hate you :(
are you single? And if not do you have any single friends with similar music tastes?? hehe sorry but girls with music taste like yours are pretty much non existant.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nirvana at Fishermans Wharf on the Gold Coast were brilliant.....they were supporting the Violent Femmes.....(showing my age now)....

TBT

The Bitter Truth
Reaction score
Brent said:
Nirvana at Fishermans Wharf on the Gold Coast were brilliant.....they were supporting the Violent Femmes.....(showing my age now)....
Old f@rt eh? :D

D

D0ggyStylz

Stevie J said:
are you single? And if not do you have any single friends with similar music tastes?? hehe sorry but girls with music taste like yours are pretty much non existant.
You serious??? Every girl in the world likes that rnb crap

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Dogaholic said:
You serious??? Every girl in the world likes that rnb crap
most girls i know like the trendy stuff. Not the true old school RnB

Status
Not open for further replies.