Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Got my Series X.... fkn amazing! Graphics are insane.

Ended up getting the Diablo pack. Pick the big guy and gave him a shaved head and a big beard lol Got the X version of GTAV. It's worth it for the 60FPS alone.

PS even Fortnite looks and plays so much better.

PPS got $210 for my Xbox One S, 360 and 8 games.
Bro why didn't have onto the XBox One? Those consoles will be worth a bucket in the future. I've still got my Sega Master System 2 from 1989 lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro why didn't have onto the XBox One? Those consoles will be worth a bucket in the future. I've still got my Sega Master System 2 from 1989 lol.
They were doubles lol my bro has the same consoles which are boxed up.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oooh baby I will be able to play Ps5.. Spider-man 2 here I come!!
GIF image.gif

ps. I must stress I LOVE my Xbox..it never let me down. A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL machine..I’d recommend it to anyone… SENSATIONAL!

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Ended up getting the Diablo pack. Pick the big guy and gave him a shaved head and a big beard lol Got the X version of GTAV. It's worth it for the 60FPS alone.

Enjoy it bro!
Now you'll have to fight the young fella for screentime haha.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I've still got my Sega Mega Drive from 1990, PlayStation 1 or whatever the first one was called, 2 Playstation 2's (one with chip, one without) 2 Playstation 3's and my PS4.
And not a lot of spare room lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 98984

ps. I must stress I LOVE my Xbox..it never let me down. A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL machine..I’d recommend it to anyone… SENSATIONAL!
Part of the Insomniac leak was that they planned to spend US$270 million maximum making Spider-man 2. It cost US$300 million.

Worth it though. Amazing game. Not game of the year though. Personally I put 4 games ahead of it. But that's only 'cause it was a ridiculously good year for gaming. Best year or gaming ever.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

According to my XBOX stats, I have put over 100 hours into Diablo 4. I haven't actually played it for more than an hour. I bought it and the Mrs ended up starting a character on my account. Now I don't get to play much xbox 'cause she's always playing Diablo 4 on my account.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Part of the Insomniac leak was that they planned to spend US$270 million maximum making Spider-man 2. It cost US$300 million.

Worth it though. Amazing game. Not game of the year though. Personally I put 4 games ahead of it. But that's only 'cause it was a ridiculously good year for gaming. Best year or gaming ever.
Looking forward to it Hacky..

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
View attachment 98984

So glad to hear that champ! Did they finally make it compatible to use with the quad stick? I remember you saying something about it previously.
Super happy for you mate that you now get to play it, I remember you saying how much joy you got out of the last Spiderman game. Enjoy mate!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So glad to hear that champ! Did they finally make it compatible to use with the quad stick? I remember you saying something about it previously.
Super happy for you mate that you now get to play it, I remember you saying how much joy you got out of the last Spiderman game. Enjoy mate!
Thanks for that..much appreciated, really is. Yeah a device called a Cronus Zen allows you to adapt the Quadstick and other options. It’s able to bypass the obstacles that prevented the quadstick from working. I’m looking forward to swinging through New York again!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Thanks for that..much appreciated, really is. Yeah a device called a Cronus Zen allows you to adapt the Quadstick and other options. It’s able to bypass the obstacles that prevented the quadstick from working. I’m looking forward to swinging through New York again!
That's awesome mate. I'm sure you will get as much enjoyment out of it as the first one.
Happy travels swinging your way through NYC!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah it’s different control set up.. I don’t actually use the controller..but it does stay on.. thanks for the tip..
My bad, I noticed the rig and edit my post - no need for a second, just leave it plugged if to see if that works as you can use it while its charging.

So many good games to get into:

The Last of Us
Days Gone
Ghost of Tushima

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My bad, I noticed the rig and edit my post.

So many good games to get into:

The Last of Us
Days Gone
Ghost of Tushima
I loved The Last of Us.. 1 and 2.. I will check out the others.. Thanks again!