Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love my open world games but I'm not too keen on Watch Dogs (even though I'll be getting it)

It looks like an awesome concept but I just have a feeling it will get old quick.

Despite the massive let down that was Assassin's Creed Revelations and III, I'm really looking forward to Black Flag. The gameplay and setting looks amazing. Just hope they've fixed the combat.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Apparently we're getting more in.

I still don't find a need to get a next gen console now. All the games I want are coming out on current gen. GTA, Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, Madden, FIFA etc. Only game I want that's on the X1 is Forza 5. And even then, apparently it wont be ready/half made come day one.
watch dogs is on next gen as well

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
watch dogs is on next gen as well
Sure is. So is Assassin's Creed. I'll probably get an X1 for Christmas.

On a side note, not that it's anything major, but you get a HDMI cable with the X1.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Leaked GTA map:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
F*cking awesome, can't wait for the midnight launch next week

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel a cough coming up.... Might need to take the 17th off.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Just realised the release falls two days before one of my mid semester exams for uni..

Farewell uni, I see the apply to graduate button :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. It's worth it.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's kinda hard to tell on that map (I went on IGN for a bigger size. IGN is blocked here at work) and I spotted 3 airports. Only other GTA game with 3 airports, fittingly, was San Andreas.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I seen an article earlier saying that Rockstar have spent $265 million making GTAV, which is more then most Hollywood blockbusters. They have also already made that back in preorders.

Less then a week to go & I can't wait, I am so keen to play it. I love GTA games ever since back on the PS1 with the old top down view style. Rockstar are the top game company out there!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I seen an article earlier saying that Rockstar have spent $265 million making GTAV, which is more then most Hollywood blockbusters. They have also already made that back in preorders.

Less then a week to go & I can't wait, I am so keen to play it. I love GTA games ever since back on the PS1 with the old top down view style. Rockstar are the top game company out there!!
Yeah, read that. That's insane! They're expecting to make one billion dollars before Christmas. They'll smash that, IMO.

Same to everything. I still have GTA III onwards on the 360 and constantly play San Andreas. Best game (Along with Red Dead Redemption) ever made.

Apparently Rockstar hired actual gangsters to voice the extras/NPC. That's them to a T. Smallest detail in everything they do.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I just hope they make another Midnight club game.

The game in Midnight Club LA was good but it didnt really reach the 'heights' of part 3 and the dub edition remix, I still play part 3 as I just found it to be enjoyable playing in different cities and they have a better variety of cars.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just hope they make another Midnight club game.

The game in Midnight Club LA was good but it didnt really reach the 'heights' of part 3 and the dub edition remix, I still play part 3 as I just found it to be enjoyable playing in different cities and they have a better variety of cars.
Cancelled, my friend. Midnight Club: Dubai was set to be released but got canned.

Apparently they used a lot of what they would have used in MC into GTA V.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Cancelled, my friend. Midnight Club: Dubai was set to be released but got canned.

Apparently they used a lot of what they would have used in MC into GTA V.
Midnight Club Dubai? I hope they werent being serious

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Midnight Club Dubai? I hope they werent being serious
Deadset. There was 1-2 videos on YouTube and they looked pretty good.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ArmA 3 has "technically" been released. I say technically because when you start the game and choose campaign it says "coming soon".

Fantastic game but poor form releasing it with so much missing content.