@Hacky have you played Spiderman 2 yet?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky have you played Spiderman 2 yet?
Yeah, I'm about 8 hours in. Loving it.

I think it may have been a little rushed though. Some of the facial animations are janky as f'. Random body animations are weird too. But overall it's an amazing game.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm about 8 hours in. Loving it.

I think it may have been a little rushed though. Some of the facial animations are janky as f'. Random body animations are weird too. But overall it's an amazing game.
Great.. I can’t play it because the PS5 doesn’t recognise the Quadstick. So much for PlayStation putting the new games on 4 and 5.. And the Project Leonardo is a load of rubbish as you still have to press buttons..

IMG_1313.jpeg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great.. I can’t play it because the PS5 doesn’t recognise the Quadstick. So much for PlayStation putting the new games on 4 and 5.. And the Project Leonardo is a load of rubbish as you still have to press buttons..

View attachment 88877
Does it work on the XBox?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another reason XBox is better than Piece of Shit lol
Well they’re full of shit with their own adapter. They say they consulted the disabled community. I say rubbish as people who can’t move anything can’t use it.,really pisses me off

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well they’re full of shit with their own adapter. They say they consulted the disabled community. I say rubbish as people who can’t move anything can’t use it.,really pisses me off
You'd think they would fix it just so they can make more profit if they don't want to help the community....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You'd think they would fix it just so they can make more profit id they don't want to help the community....
Exactly..it needs to have a sip and puff mechanism so people can use their mouth

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly..it needs to have a sip and puff mechanism so people can use their mouth
First company who listens to you guys and perfects it will be billionaires.

I don't care if they only do it for profit but just get it done FFS.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Finished GTA V yesterday for the second time. Now it's time to do the side quests lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Finished GTA V yesterday for the second time. Now it's time to do the side quests lol.
I actually am so over it I might trade it in.

Are they ever going to release GTAVI?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2023 is objectively the greatest year of gaming ever. Any video game developer would be mad to release this year.

But this just released. And I'm glad it did. It would never compete with the top games this year (Tears of the Kingdom, Baulder's Gate 3, Cyberpunk 2077 2.0, Spider-man 2)

But I don't think it needs to compete with them. It ticks every box and runs on its own.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
2023 is objectively the greatest year of gaming ever. Any video game developer would be mad to release this year.

But this just released. And I'm glad it did. It would never compete with the top games this year (Tears of the Kingdom, Baulder's Gate 3, Cyberpunk 2077 2.0, Spider-man 2)

But I don't think it needs to compete with them. It ticks every box and runs on its on.
What released?