Communist Life Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheers mate, some of the misery mongers around here have to be heard to be believed, the ghouls thrive on it.
Sadness is their happiness, never seen nothing like it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can get those remote control robots on ebay now, but Im not one.
I got one in a spiderman suit, awesome dancer but can't lift and throw very well. it's sitting on a shelf in the lounge room .. oh crap now I'll be self concious everytime I walk in there..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am now thankful that I rethought my decision to get one of those robot vacuum cleaners.

I watched a show on TV the other day where a robot vacuum cleaner actually assisted a murderer by vacuuming up a crucial piece of evidence. Accessory after the fact I guess.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm just perplexed and saddened on why these Commies get off on trying to be better than me, do I pose a threat?
That's the problem with Communism. It's a statement that all people are equal, yet at the same time it's an unopposed, unquestioned government.

This is why pure Communism and pure Capitalism will never work. Both rely on people to be helpful out of the kindness of their own hearts. All it take is a few bad seed and a bit of greed and the system is exploited.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
What's the latest Bob ?

Troops are coming your way in Rd25. I'm thinking bell-ringing party at your joint to cause displacement among the propagandist insurgents.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Language Warning

[video=youtube;dG6yQZ1QIRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG6yQZ1QIRs[/video]

Ohhhhh my bad I thought we were talking about THIS Body Count

*moshes violentely and creates a circle pit*

Status
Not open for further replies.