Committed to Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MattyB said:
No Sarcasm here Bro, your 1000000 miles away and your still getting updates, Nice work
Sorry Mattyb. Deadset thought there was plenty of sarcasm.....

Line dropout Raiders....they have nothing....

Fark Dogs !!!!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all good Brother, we won and we are well on the way to another Premiership, go dogs

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha i cannot compete with you Hodgo :p but tbh i think i'm the biggest Dogs fan in NZ..well in Invercargill anywhoo. :p

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
show ya commitmnt and fly home for the grandy mate. we'll be there i feel it in my spine. just like patto

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I dont like the whole "i'm a bigger supporter than anyone else" line, not that im saying hodgo is offering it.

I think everyone is as big a supporter to an extent as anyone else as long as they make games and actions speak louder than words.

If people were legit IMO you would have been at the match last night. Rain, cold conditions, if you were such a massive fan you'd have been there one way or another if it was that important.

But yeah so long as u get to matches, especially finals and wear ur jersey with pride away from the match then u can call urself a fan I guess. Everyone knows deep down how much of a fan they are when it comes down to it.

If we're talking stuff we've done coz you've loved the dogs i'd say i remember crying as a 7 year old when we lost to Wests at Belmore...i cared so much back then. Praying the our father about 100 times during Parra semi of 1998 and having my prayers answered with a win in extra time. Sitting through last nights match i'll put down as a top effort too. I was a drowned rat about 5 mins into the match and ill probably end up sick in a few days time.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Check my tatoo on the left. Enough said.

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
I dont like the whole "i'm a bigger supporter than anyone else" line, not that im saying hodgo is offering it.

I think everyone is as big a supporter to an extent as anyone else as long as they make games and actions speak louder than words.

If people were legit IMO you would have been at the match last night. Rain, cold conditions, if you were such a massive fan you'd have been there one way or another if it was that important.

But yeah so long as u get to matches, especially finals and wear ur jersey with pride away from the match then u can call urself a fan I guess. Everyone knows deep down how much of a fan they are when it comes down to it.

If we're talking stuff we've done coz you've loved the dogs i'd say i remember crying as a 7 year old when we lost to Wests at Belmore...i cared so much back then. Praying the our father about 100 times during Parra semi of 1998 and having my prayers answered with a win in extra time. Sitting through last nights match i'll put down as a top effort too. I was a drowned rat about 5 mins into the match and ill probably end up sick in a few days time.
Well said stevie J

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
StevieJ said:
Easier said then done.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Of course if you're in another country and have circumstances what I said wasn't about that. More if you were at home watching on TV when you could have been at the ground.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
i was in aisle 110, under the shelter and STILL got drenched.

Now im at home with my second tissue box today. But it was worth getting sick. What a game :D

P

Promiscuous

Stevie J, where do you get your lyrics?? lol, just joking.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As someone in another thread said, not everyone can get to the games for various reasons. Any parent that dragged their kids to watch the game in those conditions last night shouldnt be a parent. Its OK to go as an adult and sit in the rain, but all the fans with young families cant be expected to turn up in those conditions. Other things are more important in life than watching the game at the ground. I would have loved to have been there last night, but with a newborn baby and a two year old, its not fair for me to go out and leave my wife with the kiddies when I can watch it live on tele and help my wife out.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
Of course if you're in another country and have circumstances what I said wasn't about that. More if you were at home watching on TV when you could have been at the ground.
Ah yeah..people who are able to go to the game, but choose not too and are just too lazy really annoy me.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[ASOWINI] said:
Ah yeah..people who are able to go to the game, but choose not too and are just too lazy really annoy me.
Is that what you think? Well personally I would have loved to be at the game but I don't like going alone. Does that make me lazy??

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
you should still go lolll i was there last night and will go in any whether conditions. Have been to about 18 games this year and wont miss a game for anything.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
>ByRd< said:
you should still go lolll i was there last night and will go in any whether conditions. Have been to about 18 games this year and wont miss a game for anything.
I have been to footy games in Europe in worse weather conditions but like i said before I don't like going alone.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
mareeta said:
Is that what you think? Well personally I would have loved to be at the game but I don't like going alone. Does that make me lazy??
I'm not saying you are lazy. I'm saying people who don't go because they are lazy annoy me!!!

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[ASOWINI] said:
I'm not saying you are lazy. I'm saying people who don't go because they are lazy annoy me!!!
Ok I get your point :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.