Comment. Not a Thread. Delete at your will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said and I agree with every point. You will have some supporters trying to stick by the team and saying go through good and bad but c'mon people. We all love the doggies as much as others. All we demand is a contest. Not the pathetic shit we have seen this year. I can not tell you one game this year when I was like yea baby we are back.

We had a awful start to the season but c'mon that's no excuse to play the wat they have lately. Wtf is going on with kasiano and Eastwood. How can they be injured the weekend of a bye. Seriously there has to be more to it and maybe heading to bennies home town could be something. This is obviously all conspiracy by me but I'm just saying. They don't look happy playing and sometimes look like they don't even wana be there.

Barba has been hitting the floor when he does a mistake or something doesn't go his way. It shows the frustration that he even knows his not happy and maybe a new team is something he needs not what he wants.

There are alot of ifs this year and with that surely doesn't come a premiership. I really am not enjoying our football this year and I've given up already to be honest. What more could they have played for this time around? It was a game to make our season worth while and they got out played by a below average Newcastle side.

I just finished watching rabbits vs warriors and I gotta say we are miles always from either of them sides. It's sad to even admit if warriors played with that intensity against us today I think they would have put 50 on us.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba certainly looked very frustrated today, hitting the ground, getting up team mates. The pressure of all this is getting to him. Whether he is frustrated at himself or maybe his personal situation who knows but it ain't good.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Some good points however people need to remember a few massive changes since 2012 have hurt the Bulldogs:
1. Intimidation is lost - Dogs had some bloody hard hitters, and when a few opposing players got drilled with shoulder charges, they normally backed off attacking the line. That is now illegal.
2. The obstruction rule - now means that the Bulldogs slide and overlap is commonly criticised or seen as a penalty.
3. Lack of cohesion - our full strength side hasn't played mant games together between Origin, injuries, suspensions and the like.
4. Media Hatred - Numerous articles and incidents around the Dogs this year have provided disharmony amongst our squad and thrown their focus off the game.
5. Showing your hand too quickly - Coaches know our dangermen from last year and have taken steps to nullify them.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
And Please.... don't get me started on their kicking game. I know the wind was a problem... but please..........
Especially Trent Hodkinson missed 0 from 3. I think the Papers of the TeleCrap gave him a Big Head!

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't really think it could be the Coach's Fault. From my point of view, just by looking at the players they don't look interested, they look very flat, what is going on??? Getting Disappointed. But I don't care but I still have faith and confidence that the bulldogs will make that Top 8. Let's hope so!!

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've calmed down a little bit now.

I'm thinking back to last season when the Storm lost 5 in a row. They were given no chance late last year and somehow turned it around.

We're probably not in the best position ladder-wise as the Storm were last year, but anything's possible.

Des has to now stand up and say that his loyalty to some of our underperforming players has now reached its limits - and that it's either time to change or face the consequences.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

It looking unlikely that we will win the comp and it being impossible to win the comp are 2 different things. Sure they played like shit today, but we still have time to improve. The season isn't over... put the tissues down.

C

CB 1935

Some good points however people need to remember a few massive changes since 2012 have hurt the Bulldogs:
1. Intimidation is lost - Dogs had some bloody hard hitters, and when a few opposing players got drilled with shoulder charges, they normally backed off attacking the line. That is now illegal.
2. The obstruction rule - now means that the Bulldogs slide and overlap is commonly criticised or seen as a penalty.
3. Lack of cohesion - our full strength side hasn't played mant games together between Origin, injuries, suspensions and the like.
4. Media Hatred - Numerous articles and incidents around the Dogs this year have provided disharmony amongst our squad and thrown their focus off the game.
5. Showing your hand too quickly - Coaches know our dangermen from last year and have taken steps to nullify them.
Great post - spot on...and I was lambasted for a week daring to suggest all the points you have raised!

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can see the players, playing with effort but we lack direction and structure. Our last tackle options are terrible.

If you think back to last year Barba was the difference and would get us out of trouble.
I'm happy to see him being pissed off when things don't work, shows he cares! He needs to up his defence like the rest of the team. Certain players continue to open gaps on our line.

I liked that Inu was away from perret.

Who do we blame? Coach or players?

I'm depressed and not looking forward going to work tomorrow to get shit put on me :(

Still <3 the Doggies!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Storm were leading the comp and playing some good footy before they had that slump , which they turned around just before the finals.

We on the other hand have been kinda ordinary all year. I really wish we can turn it around and go into the finals with a wet sail.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Storm were leading the comp and playing some good footy before they had that slump , which they turned around just before the finals.

We on the other hand have been kinda ordinary all year. I really wish we can turn it around and go into the finals with a wet sail.
The Storm also had/have Slater, Cronk and Smith.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
We are not hungry enough ... We had alot to play
For today. .

C

CB 1935

Anyone know why Mr Blobby and Eastwood didn't play today? Gee that hurt us - how did they get injured vs the bye? I heard the forwards went up by Cessna, and that big bad Kas was 1kg over his 180kg playing weight, and that rendered the plane unsafe for flight, so he stayed in Sydney and consumed kebabs instead.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The little things count, when Mason knocked on in the firsty tackle and Barba nearly scored but messed it, not to mention Hodko missed three kicks, things are bad but we still played tough and kept trying.
2013 is not over yet, we gotta support and encourage, not kick everyone in the balls.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Anyone know why Mr Blobby and Eastwood didn't play today? Gee that hurt us - how did they get injured vs the bye? I heard the forwards went up by Cessna, and that big bad Kas was 1kg over his 180kg playing weight, and that rendered the plane unsafe for flight, so he stayed in Sydney and consumed kebabs instead.
I see it's still school holidays...

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Especially Trent Hodkinson missed 0 from 3. I think the Papers of the TeleCrap gave him a Big Head!
He had an off day with the goal kicking. Newcastle got 1/4. He was hardly trying trick shots so its a big call to say he has a big head

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What are you 12?

oh wait, you're banned. So long....

Status
Not open for further replies.