Opinion Comedy

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Exactly the same with me. I tuned in about the same time to see a scoreline of 22-6 to Manly. Saw that shit and turned off soon after. The true loyal fans who go on and on on Facebook about being better than everyone because they don't criticise our players can go and get f..ked as far as I'm concerned. Our shit team and coach deserve all the bagging they receive and deserve more actually. The fans who keep turning up to games must enjoy torture I'm sure. If players relos don't want to read bad shit I have some advice for them. If you go on social media after the Dogs get thrashed and your relo was one of those who played shit and you get surprised and disappointed at criticism then you're an even bigger moron than your relo who plays for us
Cheers Brad.

Yep 22-6 when I turned the game on. Then turned it off.

What sh*ts me to death is the Bulldogs players keep making the same mistakes over and over and over again. It's like they never learn a thing. My son is 8 years old and he remembers mistakes he has made and learns from them and does things differently the next time around

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly the same with me. I tuned in about the same time to see a scoreline of 22-6 to Manly. Saw that shit and turned off soon after. The true loyal fans who go on and on on Facebook about being better than everyone because they don't criticise our players can go and get f..ked as far as I'm concerned. Our shit team and coach deserve all the bagging they receive and deserve more actually. The fans who keep turning up to games must enjoy torture I'm sure. If players relos don't want to read bad shit I have some advice for them. If you go on social media after the Dogs get thrashed and your relo was one of those who played shit and you get surprised and disappointed at criticism then you're an even bigger moron than your relo who plays for us
Well said mate. Agree.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Forget the laughable defence.
What about the attack.
5 Hit ups then kick. Not as though we ever benefit from kicks.
No one runs to the outside shoulder when they actually pass, just straight into into the opposition.
I've been a loyal fan since the 60''s (i'm 75) and this is the 1st time I feel like giving up.
The players are playing like strangers.
CC has seemingly lost the room.
Any sport i have played you need fire in the belly or the hammer that Anderson said when we got beat 40-0 before we went on to win the premiership.
These guys have nothing.
Waddlell, Wilson excluded today

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We’re about as entertaining as Hannah Gadsby’s new hour.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Half the team got the tap because we just aren't good enough. Since 2017 the rot set in and poor recruitment added to it. We have been a bad development club for years. Fucking hard to get ourselves out of this fast. We haven't got the senior guys to teach the next breed or the right players to to compete now but it does look like something is wrong behind the scene. Seems like the the coach n players aren't on the same page but Gus has backed CC and releasing the problem players.
Thats all of them then. None of the players are on the same page as cc.