Coles Carpet Cleaning Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
OK, i am about to go to Coles to pick up one of these machines.

My apartment is going to be inspected tomoz by the owner, and the carpet is a bit gross.

Does anyone know if these machines work or not? IE, should I bother, or maybe try a different option.

WMD 637

Blue & White Dynamite
Reaction score
Don't worry about cleaning the carpet. It's classified as "wear and tear" if it's just dirty.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
stop ****ting on ur carpet!

WMD 637

Blue & White Dynamite
Reaction score
My girlfriend seems a little concerned but :o

Are u sure its ok?
As long as it's not ripped/torn and no burn marks or anything you should be fine. Depending on how stingy the Landlord is. If it's just dirty, it's considered "wear and tear"

Do you mind me asking how long you've been renting the property?

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
As long as it's not ripped/torn and no burn marks or anything you should be fine. Depending on how stingy the Landlord is. If it's just dirty, it's considered "wear and tear"

Do you mind me asking how long you've been renting the property?
Nearly one year. The carpet is light beige but ffs. and dirt shows up on it like a biatch!

D

DoggyStylz

Carpet Cleaning machines wont get rid of "Mrs Palmers protein shake" :stroke:

WMD 637

Blue & White Dynamite
Reaction score
Nearly one year. The carpet is light beige but ffs. and dirt shows up on it like a biatch!
One year? That's a noodle scratcher then. Is your Landlord a stingy bastard from what you know?

Some let it go and put it down to "wear and tear" and some insist on the Tenant paying for it.

I recommend you leave it, then if the Landlord insists on you cleaning it, then do it.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
One year? That's a noodle scratcher then. Is your Landlord a stingy bastard from what you know?

Some let it go and put it down to "wear and tear" and some insist on the Tenant paying for it.

I recommend you leave it, then if the Landlord insists on you cleaning it, then do it.
No idea. He hasn't seen the place since he bought it 2 and a half years ago. When the tenants before us first bought it.

Its so dumb to have light beige carpet tbh. Ridiulously stupid.

WMD 637

Blue & White Dynamite
Reaction score
No idea. He hasn't seen the place since he bought it 2 and a half years ago. When the tenants before us first bought it.

Its so dumb to have light beige carpet tbh. Ridiulously stupid.
Oh ok. I know. Light coloured carpets are dumb and pointless. Carpets, unless in the bedrooms, are pointless imo.

But, yeah, I recommend you leave it as is, if he has a whinge, then clean it. He may be easy going.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Oh ok. I know. Light coloured carpets are dumb and pointless. Carpets, unless in the bedrooms, are pointless imo.

But, yeah, I recommend you leave it as is, if he has a whinge, then clean it. He may be easy going.
OK thanx. yeah, we aren't leaving yet, we just hate the way the carpet looks. especially when people come over and smoke outside, the ash gets into the carpet like u wouldn't believe!

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
btw King Mason, u talk from experience, or are u in real estate?

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah ive used them before & they do the job well.
Carpet should be cleaned every 12months.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha yes they work good!!! our light grey carpet changed shades lol...not helping peopel smoke in the house :(

it feels gross when you walk on it afterwards before it si completely dry *shuder*

even if you dont clean it for the inspector, i would recomend doing it for YOU.... seeing as though you and your girl have to live in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.