Coincidence or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We played manly in the qualifying final then souffs and storm in the big one now we start with the storm then spiffs then many I see a pattern here and I think we will get manly and spiffs this week and it could be a repeat of the 2002 season without the salary cap issue what I believe we have a team this year that has got to be the best bulldogs pack I've seen in a while what are your thoughts????

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My initial thought is that you should learn how to use punctuation.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
We played manly in the qualifying final then souffs and storm in the big one now we start with the storm then spiffs then many I see a pattern here and I think we will get manly and spiffs this week and it could be a repeat of the 2002 season without the salary cap issue what I believe we have a team this year that has got to be the best bulldogs pack I've seen in a while what are your thoughts????

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
many a pattern is spiffs I thought

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My initial thought is that you should learn how to use punctuation.
It's my iPhone lol I meant souffs and manly hehe easy its my first post but I do have a point I reckon if u say otherwise well it's ur opinion so cut out the sledging ok DOGS R BACK WITH THE PACK 2013

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe you can request this to be removed. Probably post this in Premier Contenders instead.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres no patterns, the comp is close and any team on their day can win or be beaten.

Except maybe the Eels, theyre rubbish.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
**breathes heavily**

Regarding the 2 teams you posted, I feel we can beat them, it makes the task a bit tougher without Graham and Kasiano but not in any way impossible. Nevertheless, I have no doubt that the coaching staff and players, are just taking everything on a week to week basis. Although I don't mind your prediction in any way, compared to the deja vu one I heard because in 2007 we were 1/3, and played the Bunnies and Sea Eagles in Rounds 4 and 5 then also..ridiculous lol.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bit of a cliche but, its a week to week game and I genuinely believe that is what we're doing. Improve and improvement attidute.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**breathes heavily**

Regarding the 2 teams you posted, I feel we can beat them, it makes the task a bit tougher without Graham and Kasiano but not in any way impossible. Nevertheless, I have no doubt that the coaching staff and players, are just taking everything on a week to week basis. Although I don't mind your prediction in any way, compared to the deja vu one I heard because in 2007 we were 1/3, and played the Bunnies and Sea Eagles in Rounds 4 and 5 then also..ridiculous lol.
What did we come that year and what team did we have at that time ??? Do u reckon trex will finally come of the box seriously we could have spent money elsewhere like maybe a top class utility with a force of impact off the bench too boost our struck power cause I feel Ennis is past his prime

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
What did we come that year and what team did we have at that time ??? Do u reckon trex will finally come of the box seriously we could have spent money elsewhere like maybe a top class utility with a force of impact off the bench too boost our struck power cause I feel Ennis is past his prime
we finished 6th that year, smashed Souths in our round 4 encounter, and lost to Manly in a thriller the following week. I don't look into that stuff though, different team then and now, most importantly different coaching staff. With the roster we have, and hoping no more injuries, if we don't finish in the top 4, that would be very disappointing.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we finished 6th that year, smashed Souths in our round 4 encounter, and lost to Manly in a thriller the following week. I don't look into that stuff though, different team then and now, most importantly different coaching staff. With the roster we have, and hoping no more injuries, if we don't finish in the top 4, that would be very disappointing.
Yeah I agree we should be pushing for top spot if Origan doesn't affect our team that's y I think hasler is preparing for then he is trying to get experience for these rookies Klemmer and low cause u never know we might lose more than Morris this year ur looking at tolman ,Morris , Barba ,trex ,Jackson and maybe even Reynolds missing from our team that would surely affect us if that's the case we would struggle so lets hope these guys the replaemts get enough experience and not get injured by then cause to me they are just as important for this years title as the former so cross ur fingers we grow our depth strong and smart .

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I agree we should be pushing for top spot if Origan doesn't affect our team that's y I think hasler is preparing for then he is trying to get experience for these rookies Klemmer and low cause u never know we might lose more than Morris this year ur looking at tolman ,Morris , Barba ,trex ,Jackson and maybe even Reynolds missing from our team that would surely affect us if that's the case we would struggle so lets hope these guys the replaemts get enough experience and not get injured by then cause to me they are just as important for this years title as the former so cross ur fingers we grow our depth strong and smart .
Take a breath and a pause.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea.. I agree. There's a conspiracy going on here.. Paea "Pea" figured it out and suspiciously went missing right after. Idris "Iris" did too, but he managed to make it out alive and escape to another state.
Be careful what you ask for.

*gets the tin foil hat out*

/end sarcasm

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea.. I agree. There's a conspiracy going on here.. Paea "Pea" figured it out and suspiciously went missing right after. Idris "Iris" did too, but he managed to make it out alive and escape to another state.
Be careful what you ask for.

*gets the tin foil hat out*

/end sarcasm
Stfu u have issues if you can't answer or talk on the topic then piss off u wanker

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Punctuation marks are symbols that indicate the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.

In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Punctuation marks are symbols that indicate the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.

In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences.
Shut up nutty professsorrrrrr!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.