Cody Walker is a disgrace to the game

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So if that happened at full time, what would the ref had done - put him on report? Could he have put him on report without the sin bin? I think so.
Yep & players can be sent off up until the referee & players have left the field. Last year a Manly player was send off after the final siren.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is a disgrace to the game! thank god he won't be at the bulldogs next year!!!!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can a ref legally send a player for 10 after the siren??

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good players let their performances do the talking, idiots do what Lewis did. That’s why he’s sitting around without a contract.
Let me tell ya something. Lewis did what an 04 doggies player would’ve done. He didn’t take shit from that scumbag. Was great to see some mongrel in our team. The bloke deserves a standing ovation. I’m sick of seeing our big boys take backwards steps. Being a fucken doormat for the rest of the leagues from rowers. That’s what I call being a bulldog. Only shit thing about it is nobody after the 10 in the bin besides Jackson wanted to hurt Cody or bash the other side as a prime O’meley, Mason and Asatasi would’ve. Shouldn’t talk shit to a bulldog and get away with it. Especially that **** who walks around like the world owes him something Mundine 2.0

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably said to Lewis "Do you know what a pen is, don't see you using one to sign anything soon"
Yeah cause Averillo is much better. **** shits himself every game. I watch his mid week press conferences and he talks like he actually plays well. **** keeps getting smoke blown up his ass as if he’s the next JT meanwhile BBO sits on the bench and has more contribution to games than that fearful prepubescent soft cock

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me tell ya something. Lewis did what an 04 doggies player would’ve done. He didn’t take shit from that scumbag. Was great to see some mongrel in our team. The bloke deserves a standing ovation. I’m sick of seeing our big boys take backwards steps. Being a fucken doormat for the rest of the leagues from rowers. That’s what I call being a bulldog. Only shit thing about it is nobody after the 10 in the bin besides Jackson wanted to hurt Cody or bash the other side as a prime O’meley, Mason and Asatasi would’ve. Shouldn’t talk shit to a bulldog and get away with it. Especially that **** who walks around like the world owes him something Mundine 2.0
I’ll agree to disagree. There’s no chance an 04 bulldogs player tackles someone to the ground like a pussy, I’ve tackled mates in the backyard harder than that.

04 dogs would target the player the whole second half and make them sorry for what they said. Lewis also isn’t the first player who’s had something said to them walking off the field but at the end of the day who had the last laugh.

We were without a player for 10 minutes and lost by 8 points scored while Lewis was off, but we showed Walker by tackling him to the ground and losing the game.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a load of utter crap,he got baited into doing something stupid and he took the bait hook line and sinker. you think what he did showed mongrel?? fukn lol he looked like a shitzu trying to hump a great danes leg.O'meley,Mason or Asa would have smashed the cahunt in the second half not try dry hump him after the half time siren went. Lewis's brain fart was a major contributing factor to us losing that match,end of story.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll agree to disagree. There’s no chance an 04 bulldogs player tackles someone to the ground like a pussy, I’ve tackled mates in the backyard harder than that.

04 dogs would target the player the whole second half and make them sorry for what they said. Lewis also isn’t the first player who’s had something said to them walking off the field but at the end of the day who had the last laugh.

We were without a player for 10 minutes and lost by 8 points scored while Lewis was off, but we showed Walker by tackling him to the ground and losing the game.
lol beat me by minutes