News Coaches like Cameron Ciraldo and Jason Ryles should stay well clear of Belmore

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should read "Bulldogs should stay well clear of coaches like Ciraldo and Ryles"

Yes neither of them is up to the job but Flanagan is. I'm sure Green would take it also. Who needs Ciraldo or Ryles ? Not us. We're not that desperate.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about Toovey?

Worth looking into at all?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't want those coaches, we want Shane Flanagan!!!
I don’t want them either but I’d prefer Ciraldo over Flanagan.

I hope Potter has success with the team for the rest of the year and gets a contract after this year. He’s a Bulldog through and through.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need an experienced coach that’s had good results, not afraid to put a rocket up players when needed - and will replace a player who is not up to first grade standards.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which is fair game hey? Like he signed a 3 year deal, he should not feel entitled to a new deal. We just wanted to go in a different direction and he spat the dummy and quit.
The biggest highlight of Matty Johns footy career is Trent the flight attendant. Nuff said.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I find this article quite ironic since Matty was in a “pickle” at one point with some well documented personal issues after getting punted from Ch9 - in a bit of a mess was Matty John’s… wonder if anyone equally advised to stay well clear of Matty? Lucky they took a chance on you hey mate!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard a bit on the radio this morning and heard John’s talk about this article. Was banging on about it talking about Barrett and how he thought he was lucky to get this job with us. Going on about it sinking the boot in. Andrew Webster then spoke up and said "You can say what you want about Barrett and the Bulldogs. But at the end of the day Barrett has won 5 of 34 games. Did you expect the club to keep on going? He had to go, no matter if he’s a bulldog or not, he’s not winning footy games". John’s had no comeback to that.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's be honest, Ciraldo and Ryles were NEVER an option, just media scumbags crapping on to meet their bullshit quota.
Going to be a long process you’d think. We need the best man for the job, surrounded by quality assistants. Whoever that may be.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He shouldnt be slinging mud when his team isnt exactly setting the world on fire

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't like reading it,but its hard to argue. I do think whoever coaches in 2023 will be in a better position than Barret and a much better position than Pay, but the reality is that coach is about 8 losses away frim getting the arse too

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HC: Flanno
Asst Coach: Toovey
Asst Coach: Dymock
Asst Coach and NSW Cup Coach: Tangata-Toa

I reckon that would work.

Then we just need a decent strength and conditioning team.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Did he really keep picking the same old out of form deadbeats? Are you forgetting the halves changes over the first five rounds? Or Schoupp coming into the side after 3 rounds? We probably used more players than any other team over the first 10 rounds
Narrett persisted with guys like
Waddle, Naden, Averillo and Dufty.

Naden was sh*t against Canberra and was still picked for the next week against Newcastle when he was sh*t again.

Also Barrett kept finding a way to get Averillo in the team. He is awful and not first grade standard in any position.

Dufty started the season OK but has been consistently bad for weeks.

So that's 4 players consistently selected who dragged the team down.

You can't afford that amount of dead wood in a team and expect to win games. And we haven't been winning.