Clint Gutherson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gone for the season.

Blew out his ACL AGAIN on the same knee it was fixed up on in the past.

I believe this is his 3rd ACL injury in his currently short career.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely horrendous poor guy, speedy recovery Guthoo I like watching him play so unorthodox, has had a wonderful season.

Big loss for Parra

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's been one of their best tis year.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Loved watching him play more than I did the Bulldogs this season. Should be in the NSW team next year.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hope they don't pick him for origin next year has X factor in spades

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor bloke, I really like him and he has stepped up majorly at Parra.

Some people just have broken bodies.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely shattered for him and the team, his energy was the difference between winning and losing a few games this year, hes turned into a quality player, everybody loves him at the club, shattered for him.
mannahmemories.jpg

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wow the tackle footage didn't even look that bad. Some players bodies are just not made for this kind of sport. Fuck that 3 ACLs I'd be looking at other employment options... Also is it just me or are ACL injuries becoming more common?

Parramatta are now officially finals pretenders making up the numbers in the 8.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
wow the tackle footage didn't even look that bad. Some players bodies are just not made for this kind of sport. Fuck that 3 ACLs I'd be looking at other employment options... Also is it just me or are ACL injuries becoming more common?

We will win the comp, closest thing to certs as you can get.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Mmm, could it be that a certain coach knew he had knee problems and decided he wasn't worth the investment. Nah - that would ruin the conspiracy wouldn't it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We will win the comp, closest thing to certs as you can get.
That's the spirit. You still got French who can cover FB atleast. The Mitchell Moses mid season signing is looking better and better every week after the loss of 2 key players in Pritchard and Gutherson. I hope you face Manly in week 1 of the finals and knock them out.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's the spirit. You still got French who can cover FB atleast. The Mitchell Moses mid season signing is looking better and better every week after the loss of 2 key players in Pritchard and Gutherson. I hope you face Manly in week 1 of the finals and knock them out.
Thanks mate, to be honest im only hamming it up, with guth i thought we might have had a punchers chance come making it to the big day.
I still think we have a team to knock over most if we turn up, but without the x factor and creativity that guth plays with its going to be real tough.
Coreys been out of form all year and a shadow of the player he has been, Bevan at FB is a big worry imo, its not going to be easy.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mmm, could it be that a certain coach knew he had knee problems and decided he wasn't worth the investment. Nah - that would ruin the conspiracy wouldn't it.
Brad knew Gutho from his time at Manly, everybody knew Guths prior history, but he was that good a player that Brad wanted to take the risk.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad knew Gutho from his time at Manly, everybody knew Guths prior history, but he was that good a player that Brad wanted to take the risk.
he was implying that's why des didn't make a play at him. Everyone needs a chase Stanley in there team I guess eels found there's

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's wht he signed Brett..pfft.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's wht he signed Brett..pfft.
Well at least Brett blew his knee after coming to us, it seem Gutho had the Kyle Stanley physiotherapist on speed dial before he went to the Eels.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can't keep having acl reconstructions. Every time, they drill the bone out a little more.
His knees are going to be fucked.
Poor kid.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do feel sorry for player.. not good for him, but I'm stoked for parra this will hurt them a lot..lol..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Poor guy. He's really talented an versatile. A pretty big loss for the Eels. Hope for a speedy recovery and hopefully good to go for round 1 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.