Cleary

Malla

Reaction score
Zero fucks given.

Watch Cleary senior trumpet out - "And this is exactly why we did not release Burton early...".. and then proceed to continue to play him at centre and May at half.
Lol exactly

I want Burton to do well, but part of me also wants him to flop for Penrith just so they don't win lol fucking hate them gronks

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol exactly

I want Burton to do well, but part of me also wants him to flop for Penrith just so they don't win lol fucking hate them gronks
Likewise bud.

Hopefully it is season ending.

I didn't mind the young, tenacious team that went on a run last year - but after that Crichton incident with Tapine earlier this year, I want them c.unts finished.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather Penrith than Parra. If storm and Penrith cop a heap of injuries Parra could be the Steven Bradbury of 2021

Malla

Reaction score
I'd rather Penrith than Parra. If storm and Penrith cop a heap of injuries Parra could be the Steven Bradbury of 2021
Also don't rule out Chooks if they are there but agree Parra could just be right place right time.. would kill me if they won tho, as they are not a premiership winning team lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Likewise bud.

Hopefully it is season ending.

I didn't mind the young, tenacious team that went on a run last year - but after that Crichton incident with Tapine earlier this year, I want them c.unts finished.
Only a piece of shit person would wish a season ending injury on a player.