Clear Cut agenda against the dogs

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, we had a bit of a rough go. No penalties last week, one this week when it was too late to be useful. It definitely looks bad. But I don't think it's any conspiracy. We're just not trying to get penalties. We're not milking. Still bad though.

But it's not why we lost either game. We lost both games because... Well, that's a discussion for the main thread.
Like I said this thread isn’t about our evident issues, leave it for the main thread

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, we had a bit of a rough go. No penalties last week, one this week when it was too late to be useful. It definitely looks bad. But I don't think it's any conspiracy. We're just not trying to get penalties. We're not milking. Still bad though.

But it's not why we lost either game. We lost both games because... Well, that's a discussion for the main thread.
Last week we should have got penalties, and didnt. This week we didn't deserve any. We were very poor today.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Who gives a phark about an agenda against us. We can’t even score a try and you’re worried about agendas.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who gives a phark about an agenda against us. We can’t even score a try and you’re worried about agendas.
this thread is not about discussing why we can’t score, go talk about it in the main game thread, how many times do I have to say it

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still a dumb team. Will take a while to be coached out of thier heads.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t defend this team atm. Diabolical. A whole lot more needs to be done. Ffs this club won’t be in contention til at least 24,25 and that’s being generous

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are playing so predictably/poorly witha full team of Tolmans that no team is having penaltys put on em due to us being such Non threats in attack.
The amount of prnaltys won through quick play the balls/tackle and line breaks..
3 things we completly struggle with.
So there you go.
No penaltys for us because we are light years away from almost every other team.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let me ask you a question, what do you think would’ve happened if one of our players head butted the Penrith player like luai did on Flanagan?
Hahahahahahaha hardly a fucking headbutt mate. Seriously dude, get over it. Pick your toys up and put them back in your cot.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
fox sports is in on it, they didnt have replays of some key referee decisions that went against us which is very weird for rugby league footage

the replay is usually a must