CLEAN OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our beloved club needs a MASSIVE clean out starting with mgt and our coaching staff! Des has been here since 2012, how can he not find a suitable halfback since then? Forwards are being bought along with outside backs however average players at best and our star player is playing on 1 leg and is lucky to play a few games each year! We buy a dummy half who has not improved since first signed and another player who is made out of glass, let's bring in a real coach who knows how to drive passion back in our jersey and organise set plays!
Forgot to mention we don't have any potential juniors coming up at all, so what has Des and our recruitment guru done since joining us, our future looks doom and gloom unles we start making the tough decisions!

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a pure embarrassment that we've lost to a team that got rid of their first choice hooker and have an 18 year old and a second rower in their halves. At least browne and trex are gone

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuk off tolman. Fuk everyone. Fuk everyone. Fuk everyone

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should scrap the no dickhead policy and just go poach carney, segeyaro etc from the esl on one year deals

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We should scrap the no dickhead policy and just go poach carney, segeyaro etc from the esl on one year deals
100% this. Our team is built on being a bunch of softcocks

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll reserve my judgement for now but if the club doesn't make drastic changes for next season I'll rescind my support. They only seem to care about the $$$ and I won't be giving them any more of mine of they are going to dish out the same crap next year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Clean out for me is simple with Williams, Browne, Perrett gone.

Lichaa - gone, don't care. SACK HIM, RELEASE HIM WHATEVER IT TAKES.
Tolman - shop him, if we can get a hard forward like Matulino/Frizzell fuck I'd even take Latu back or Finucane and piss off Tolman.
Lloyd Perrett - release him to much money for not playing.

Changes

Mbye to 9.
Foran to 7.
Graham becomes a normal prop like he was if needed off the fucking bench to get the best out of him again.
Start Klemmer in his place.
Jackson Captain.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'd also seriously look at getting rid of Raelene before we become spoon contenders.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we are fucked royally, our juniors are as pathetic as our first grade team.

it will take us 5 years to rebuild even we fuck Des off tomorrow.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the memories... I mean a memory Williams now get the fuck outta MY club.

Gotta fuck off
Des
Cleal
She Rex
Liccha
Tolman
Brown (thank fucknhes gone)
Hopoate (good luck to his faith but don't fuck MY team around in the process)
Raelene can drive the bus and take them all with her.

So disappointed, I was a huge Des fan but his ignorance towards are problem areas can not be ignored. We need fresh ideas and not stale forwards play.

Get Cleary while he's looking!!!

Keep both Morris boys still. Josh went ok today, he needs better ball.
Jackson Klemmer Kasiano definates
I'd keep Graham under a new coach.
Plead with Finucane to come back (duck you des!!!)
Forget Foran, I'd take him but it would mean des hanging around

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa is number one on the list bar none.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our beloved club needs a MASSIVE clean out starting with mgt and our coaching staff! Des has been here since 2012, how can he not find a suitable halfback since then? Forwards are being bought along with outside backs however average players at best and our star player is playing on 1 leg and is lucky to play a few games each year! We buy a dummy half who has not improved since first signed and another player who is made out of glass, let's bring in a real coach who knows how to drive passion back in our jersey and organise set plays!
Forgot to mention we don't have any potential juniors coming up at all, so what has Des and our recruitment guru done since joining us, our future looks doom and gloom unles we start making the tough decisions!
Agreed

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I
It will take years of failure to unwind what Des has implemented. We need Foran, a new hooker and Abbey at full back and we have a chance with des. Give him one more year I reckon...

Status
Not open for further replies.