Clean out has commenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate give it a rest with Foran will you.
He has played 12 games with us.
The first 5 rounds he was fine, since then yes shit because he has been injured.
And I would bet my left one he has played injured because the coach asked him to.
Yes it may be a disaster but for me too early to Judge.
Also I don't watch a huge amount of non bulldogs games so didn't see much of Foran last 3 years (didn't he sit out a fair chunck).
But as for Lichaa he has been torturing me every weekend for 3 & half years.
Foran is shit and is another bad smell from Manly lingering around the joint

If you dont like it jog on

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate give it a rest with Foran will you.
He has played 12 games with us.
The first 5 rounds he was fine, since then yes shit because he has been injured.
And I would bet my left one he has played injured because the coach asked him to.
Yes it may be a disaster but for me too early to Judge.
Also I don't watch a huge amount of non bulldogs games so didn't see much of Foran last 3 years (didn't he sit out a fair chunck).
But as for Lichaa he has been torturing me every weekend for 3 & half years.
Give it a rest mrs floporan

Your toy boy is getting $1m bucks a year and he will cop the criticism along with the praises where warranted.

So far he has been a shit **** for the last 4 years.

Get a grip

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All is well if the rumours are true that we are signing sione katoa from sharks

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
disagree on the premise he made it his #1 priority to resign Lichaa.

It'll be hard for me to ever get past that.
Com’on we all wanted him re signed at the end of last year

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoping we hear about some signings soon, rather the positive news than the ongoing speculation over who is being cut loose

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anderson is helping him out mate, nothing wrong with that considering Pay is a rookie coach. Both have the best interest of the club at heart.
I’m telling you we are very lucky to have Chris Anderson back at the club. Anderson has won a premiership with the dogs as a player and also coached us to a premiership, only he and the late great Steve Folkes have done that. Anderson is a smart cookie, a two time premiership winning coach, former Australian test coach and has tonnes of experience in rebuilding a club.

When Anderson took over in 1990, a stack of experienced players left the club at the end of that year, the likes of Langmack, Farrar, Gillespie, Tunks, Alchin, Thomas etc, Tony Currie left at the end of 88, Steve Mortimer retired and the rebuild in 1991 was well and truly underway. Young kids like Polla-Mounter, Gillies, Pay, Reardon, Relf, McCracken, J & D Smith we’re brought through and the team was built around Lamb. A couple of years later we we’re minor premiers in 93 & 94 and won the comp in 95.

Let’s not forget what Anderson brought to Melbourne. He helped start up the Storm and won them the comp in 99.

If there is anyone we need right now, it’s Anderson. The bloke has been working around the clock snapping up young guns from all over the Country. Pay won’t die wondering having Anderson there mark my words. The only way is up fellas. It may not come over night but it will come. Beware of the wounded dog!!
You can add phill Gould to the list of past players who played and coached us to a premiership

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can add phill Gould to the list of past players who played and coached us to a premiership
Gould never played in a GF winning team at the bulldogs. Played in premiership games during the season but never on GF day when we won.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gould never played in a GF winning team at the bulldogs. Played in premiership games during the season but never on GF day when we won.
I meant played with but coached premiership team
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.