Cleal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate i loved Cleal's performance in yesterdays game... It's good to see a bulldog run so hard at the opponents defense... Some other props should try and incorporate his style

JSL

Doggies FTW
Reaction score
Mate i loved Cleal's performance in yesterdays game... It's good to see a bulldog run so hard at the opponents defense... Some other props should try and incorporate his style
Agreed if our other bigger forwards run like cleal we will be in business..

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleal is another example of how the dogs create champians!...nobody wanted Kane..Folksey seen the potential in him and now the guys lookin awesome and will be offered 400K by the Rorters in another season....this happens player after player at the dogs...we bring em through you buy em.

GO KANE....lookin good man

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
slak. isnt he on liek 50 000 a year.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
How the **** did Souths and Manly dump this guy... Souths didn't even give him a full year. They are mad

This kid is a gun and when he is on the field, he inspires the guys and puts faith in me that we're driving forward as hard as we can.

There was one run today which showed it all, Cleal running the ball against 3 Eels defenders, and even with the outnumbering he still sliced through and made great metres.
im glad manly and souths didnt give him a chance...then that way we wouldnt have gotten him...the guy is a deadset gun...tbh when i first heard we signed him i was a bit worried but he has definately proved to me that he is a top player and worthy of being in the FG team

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he keeps this up, he'll be looking at an Origin jumper next season.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cleal & Tsolous were awesome last night, reni went MIA
That **** has been MIA for while now, not just last nights game tbh

Btw Cleal was awesome out there.
I just hope he can continue with the same
attitude through out of the year

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i think its time reni went to souths and we play koups instead

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
absolutely fukin love him. Plays with heart, spirit and determination, keep it up!!

K

Kane 'em

I love the way he plays the game... It's like Martin Lang styles but rather effective.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Kane Cleal obviously knows a bit or 2 about physics.

F = ma

The way he accelerates esp on the 1st tackle aftr a kick off he'll knock most fwds of their feet. He's agood player, we've got the talent there, just turn them into rep players like we've done in the past and this time retain them!

p.s: whats the go with that lil tail to the side of his head?

G

Gladiator.

Looking at stats:

Minutes

Tackles

Errors

Hitups

Metres Gained

Status
Not open for further replies.