Clay Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone know when he will be available? Not a superstar by any means but with Tolman injured and Elliot a waste of space he could come in handy atm , High workrate player

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone know when he will be available? Not a superstar by any means but with Tolman injured and Elliot a waste of space he could come in handy atm , High workrate player
Good solid player no doubt.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Back within the month but hasn't had a pre season so won't come straight into first grade. Wouldn't suprise me if he's earmarked as our future lock though.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dare say hes better than a fair few of the plodders in our pack.. says alot about the strength of our top 17

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Back within the month but hasn't had a pre season so won't come straight into first grade. Wouldn't suprise me if he's earmarked as our future lock though.
Future lock? He’s 29.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After that effort on Good Friday, it might take a Priest to bring our season back from the dead.
With a bible in one hand and a football in the other...... sorry couldn't help myself. Carry on nothing to see here :grinning:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With a bible in one hand and a football in the other...... sorry couldn't help myself. Carry on nothing to see here :grinning:
The bible might come in handy after Thursday's game - to read the last rites.

Status
Not open for further replies.