Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I thought the dogs players in the match tonight were awesome. Hope they can bring that form vs St Merge.

BK...2 great kicks for 2 tries, worked his butt off, no mistakes. I reckon hes playing SOO
Ennis...1 great pass and a great kick for 2 tries....busy all night no mistakes....SOO certainty
Idris....awesome debut in rep footy, 1 try and a tank all night....in the picture for SOO

Good match..

edit...someone beat me to this thread by 30 seconds....doh...delete mods or merge or just have a beer instead

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Noddy was fantastic in his kick chase and general play, especially his defence. Ennis was very solid at hooker, easily outplayed Farah. Idris was a monster.

Good game from the dogs all round

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope BK can reproduce that performance vs dragons ie running at the line making the opposition defence guess with runners in motion

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
idris wont play SOO this year but stranger things have happened, in the coming years i dont see why not

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Enormous lol at John Cartwright who said that despite the loss, Farrah has his nose in front for origin.
Get off the crack mate!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope none of our boys get selected.

I'd much prefer them playing against Penrith. Every win from here until Round 26 is worth Gold.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the City half-back Trent Hogkinson??? I didn't watch the game last night but since theres rumours about him replacing Kimmorley next year just curious if he is any good or overrated.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the City half-back Trent Hogkinson??? I didn't watch the game last night but since theres rumours about him replacing Kimmorley next year just curious if he is any good or overrated.
he's freakin good

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Noddy will get selected! which means Ennis is a certainty and Idris will have to wait until next year!

Its only my opinion but looks that way.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the Scores on the NRL.COM webpage back to front for the city country game??

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idris won't be selected - too young

Ennis and Noddy most likely will

Status
Not open for further replies.