Rumour Ciraldo?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have to be Gus to give sound advice for him to stay with Penrith, he would be stupid not to take the job and Penrith would be more stupid to let him go.

Gus has set up the club perfectly and will be a force for many years unless some ego comes in and destroys the joint.

The silver platter saying is made for this situation.
plus with ivan's constant health issues this year, its great experience for cameron who will no doubt take over in the near future if he wants it

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest the only reason I would want Ciraldo is because the tigers are pushing so hard for him, and I really want them to miss out on something they desperately want, like what happened with TPJ and Addo-Carr

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does Ciraldo get the panthers attacking game going again, because its he hasn't coached NRL so is it a return to the Panther model because if so here we go again.
Exactly, we wont be successfull if we try to imitate other clubs even the Panthers, I believe that TBaz would have done mush better if he had tri
Korosau and papal’i are both good but korosau is getting on and was meh at manly. Hasting is there as is douhi and both are solid without being amazing. I think their cap is spent on overpaid spuds though while we are about to be free of all them.

Think kikau Pangai are better than any two forwards they can put up (papal’i is a beast but their second best meh)

Mahoney is younger and in my opinion a better addition. Though fair to argue either way.

Jac Burton shit on their Next 2.

Then we will also have the entire cap open from the other spuds going.

Think it’s safe to say the fact Jac burton Mahoney Pangai kikau here with a open cheque book (pretty sure it was reported we got 7.5 mil to spend by 24) will be attractive for any coach.
I believe that TBaz would have been much more successfull if he had tried to implement Dogs of war stile rather than the razzel dazzel stile of the Panthers. If we were to get Ciraldo I hope he dosen't try to impliment the same stile of play Barrett did.
I believe that if we can somehow get Hass (perhaps by letting Thompson go) and a reasonable half perhaps Hastings, (there is still some dead wood in the roster) we will be in a position to give it a shake in 23.

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
No more reserve grade/assistant coaches. FMD, had two in a row both promised the world turned out sh!t. Let's get a proven First Grade Coach, guarantee him 3 years, final say in player retention or buying and get on with it
Flanagan is obviously the best option, fk Cicada, rather stick with Potter than a Penriff reserve grader.