Ciraldo the defence Coach

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our marker defence has been poor all year - so many times there is nobody even at marker. Today was even worse on our own line letting in two

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The experts spout ‘defence is about attitude’ all the time so what does that say about the team. Too many softies regardless of whoever is the coach.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not entirely his fault. For some unknown reason the majority of fans went into a frenzy when he was signed.

I'm sure he didn't expect to be in this position right now but in most of the Kennelers mind he was already a proven messiah. If you suggested otherwise you were abused with extreme prejudice

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our players aren’t fit thanks to that fat red head they sacked. Showing badly in our defence as the season roles on. It will only get worse

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes the systems should be better. But fuck me some of the players are just fucking stupid meatheads who have no idea.

Im willing to give Ciraldo the benefit of the doubt, but the appraisal of Okunbur the other week has me very concerned.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes the systems should be better. But fuck me some of the players are just fucking stupid meatheads who have no idea.

Im willing to give Ciraldo the benefit of the doubt, but the appraisal of Okunbur the other week has me very concerned.
I've thought about it, he is trying to give them confidence probably. He cannot believe what he is saying lol

The forwards let him down every week apart from a few of them.