Opinion Ciraldo press conference

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive just listened to this and ive got goosebumps to be honest, when Ciro is quizzed on Mahoney coming in 3rd man, and Ciro says that Reed is just looking after his mates, we as a club have been stood over for far too long and the boys this year have made a pact to show this wont happen anymore and nobody will stand over us. This is the attitude ive been hoping for years. No team or player should ever stand over this club, makes me feel proud that this group of players are willing to stand up for this club and not take shit anymore.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive just listened to this and ive got goosebumps to be honest, when Ciro is quizzed on Mahoney coming in 3rd man, and Ciro says that Reed is just looking after his mates, we as a club have been stood over for far too long and the boys this year have made a pact to show this wont happen anymore and nobody will stand over us. This is the attitude ive been hoping for years. No team or player should ever stand over this club, makes me feel proud that this group of players are willing to stand up for this club and not take shit anymore.
Well its not a matter of time before he is sin binned and he costs us a game….its great to stand up for your mate but he is treading on thin ice

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well its not a matter of time before he is sin binned and he costs us a game….its great to stand up for your mate but he is treading on thin ice
for doing what? Standing up for your mates? unless he does something thats actually a sinbin offence like punch someone, no reason he cant continue as he is, Ennis made a career off it, as does luai

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great post mate.

This is 100% due to the coach.

Lots of brain dead fans wanted him gone after 1 bad year. It was painful to read the comments.

Anyone with a remote clue could tell his hard ass approach is what we needed.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for doing what? Standing up for your mates? unless he does something thats actually a sinbin offence like punch someone, no reason he cant continue as he is, Ennis made a career off it, as does luai
Rules are rules and Piggy is 100% correct.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Sure it could happen, or equally it could not happen too.

We are seeing our players play with passion, and that passion will win us more games than loose them.

Be happy the players give a shit cause the previous years they didn't seem to care.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will win us more than he loses.

You probably want blokes like JWH to stop being aggressive because they get binned sometimes.

We aint going for a farkin FIFA fair play award.

Dogs of War.

Not “Dogs of please be careful not to get binned”.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After last weeks debate and attention around Reeds antics, he needs to calm down tomorrow night. He’ll go for sure in this one if it gets messy. Need Hayward on the bench imo, as I see a binning coming up.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How he hasn’t gone yet for third man in is beyond me. I love the bloke and all that, yet he push and shove crap pisses me off so much. I just wanna watch a game of footy, chop him in half if ya wanna stand up for ya mates

NATE_91

Waterboy
Reaction score
How he hasn’t gone yet for third man in is beyond me. I love the bloke and all that, yet he push and shove crap pisses me off so much. I just wanna watch a game of footy, chop him in half if ya wanna stand up for ya mates
Because he isn't third man in

Third man in is when your third man in and start swinging. All he did was back up his team Mates

We aren't run by Raelene Castle anymore. We took our dress of when Gould became manager

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because he isn't third man in

Third man in is when your third man in and start swinging. All he did was back up his team Mates

We aren't run by Raelene Castle anymore. We took our dress of when Gould became manager
Yeah yeah I get it. Yet it’s not tough doing wat he doing. It’s actually pathetic, got nothing to do with anything. It will cost us eventually, especially as there media scrutiny around it now. Why not just play the whistle and get on with play. That’s professional, and surely wat we’re trying to achieve.

NATE_91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah yeah I get it. Yet it’s not tough doing wat he doing. It’s actually pathetic, got nothing to do with anything. It will cost us eventually, especially as there media scrutiny around it now. Why not just play the whistle and get on with play. That’s professional, and surely wat we’re trying to achieve.
Nope it won't cost un anything.

He isn't chucking a Thaiday. He's just doing what a good team mate would

We aren't apologist anymore. Ralene would have got mahoney to apologise.

I'm happy to see we aren't pc woke softies who are afraid to get in there and ciraldo has our backs. This is a return to the dogs of war

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nope it won't cost un anything.

He isn't chucking a Thaiday. He's just doing what a good team mate would

We aren't apologist anymore. Ralene would have got mahoney to apologise.

I'm happy to see we aren't pc woke softies who are afraid to get in there and ciraldo has our backs. This is a return to the dogs of war
We will see. I hope your right, yet doubt it