News Ciraldo interview

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well if there is a player swap I damn well want to know.
We are fans, we pay the money to the club. It’s ours business.
It’s not nefarious suspicion but for the same reason people are curious about new signings I want to know the movement yo and I think most would if they understood that this is all but confirmed due ti said overflow
Sure people are curious.
Doesn’t make it their business.
I’m a 20+ year member yet don’t feel it’s my ‘privilege’.
The club will announce changes when they’re ready and that’s all there is to it. Build a bridge Nashy :-).

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s not nefarious suspicion but for the same reason people are curious about new signings I want to know the movement yo and I think most would if they understood that this is all but confirmed due ti said overflow
Maybe you should get better OIL.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Flanagun i didn’t even pay attention to what the troll said I guess I copped another abusive attack. Was I told to kill myself? If not it probably come soon :grinning:
Relax drama queen. Never ever said more than for you to shut your fkn dopey **** mouth up. Calling me a troll is a laugh. I’m an agenda less supporter who goes through the ups and downs of following the dogs since the mid 80s. I dont get involved in the politics and only want the dogs to get back to our rightful position as an elite club. ***** like you talking about getting rid of the board and Gus are fkn clown ***** who just want to come onto a forum and stir shit. And I can’t wait till you all fkn disappear and leave this place to the legit *****.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I got the impression Ciraldo is leaning towards someone other than Burton @ 6

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Flanagun i didn’t even pay attention to what the troll said I guess I copped another abusive attack. Was I told to kill myself? If not it probably come soon :grinning:
Interesting question.

Are you unsure?

It is actually in writing so you go back and check.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi @Nasheed

You are correct. We currently have 31 contracted players in our Top 30. Something will have to break very soon. Ciraldo will like all of us find out in a Sunday newspaper column about the goings on at our club.

As for the Development list now called Supplementary. I don't know where people get this magical 8 number from when not a single club in the game exceeds 6 and Souths in their squad lists have (6/6). Source: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/rabbitohs-confirm-squads-and-trials-from-nrl-to-under-17s

NRL Supplementary Players (used to be Development Players)
$650,000 salary cap
$80,000 minimum per player
$3,000 per NRL game bonus
4 players minimum

Not every player on a Supplementary list is paid $80k more so players who have played regular NRL. Allowances have to be made if they play NRL as it's $3k per game. Allowances have to be made if a train & trial player plays 3 or more NRL games as they become part of the Supplementary list.

This is why all except one club have cleared some decks in the Top 30. All clubs hover around 27-29 bar Roosters 26 and Bulldogs 31.

As for Development (Supplementary) players. The following clubs have 6 Bulldogs, Dolphins, Dragons, Rabbitohs and Warriors. Broncos have 3. The rest have 4-6. Broncos will need to add 1 more.

Why can't our club do what Souths have done with their article?

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On this interview ciradio did say he had a meeting leagues club could be luai or afb this morning listen to the start he might have made a offer for luai

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's on first?
Yes.
His name, what's his name?
Who.
The man playin' first base.
Who.
The guys on first base.
Who is on first.
What are you asking me for?
I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.......
I looked for this on net once couldnt find it ..classic stuff

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It sounds like Ciraldo and Gus are trying to light a fire and motivate Burton by letting him know that he still needs to prove himself. He's definitely starting in the halves though, so hopefully he takes on the challenge and bounces back this season.
He definitely needs to pull his head out of his arse hopefully the threat of being sent back to centre is the catalyst for him to start owning the six jersey

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was a cheerleader, didn't even deserve the selection in the first place. Plenty of players have given up rep selection due to injury, not him though. At the very least have surgery immediately after the tournament and not go on fucking holidays for weeks, then have surgery and then rock up to training well behind everyone else. Doing all this while also being made captain is laughable. You guys are all fucked, absolutely ridiculous. Fucking dumb *****.
Jesus Christ, go and rub one out or smoke a blunt or both.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon they are hoping he shows his full potential at 5/8, he’s got all the attributes, just need to work on timing and when to run. We desperately need a dominant halfback to take the pressure off.
Champion summary thank you

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From what has been said it’s likely Crichton will be centre. Addo caribe wing is obvious. Kiraz should be the other winger. I would have said Tracy is a cert to be fullback if injury free. With him out I get the feeling Chery might be a shot there. The other centre most likely one of the new recruits. Hutchinson likely to be halfback in my view, I think he is the player that will find a way. Burto will be the 5/8th. Too obvious that they are pushing the pressure on him and seeing what happens.

The forwards pretty much pick themselves. Curran is most likely lock but could be a chance to play prop if we don’t have any better options. Mann is the obvious utility. Presto and Kiks the edge forwards. We desperately need props still.

The best news is the players have supposedly bought in and are training well. The experienced players we have bought should bring with them a more professional game day attitude. It all sounds great.