News Ciraldo interview

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've played far more sport than any of you bums on here, I can guarantee that. I played sport literally 24/7 growing up until I couldn't. Represented state and country before (doesn't mean much at youth level) and played rep football for years. Don't hit me with the "have you played sport" nonsense. You don't know my fucking story.
1701841446213.gif1701841446213.gif

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We’ve been over this Nashy, Top 30 isn’t required to be finalised until June 2024 - end of.
So by YO logic we can submit 40x top 30 contracts in say January and you reckon NrL is ok with that?

your mind is bent here. They say ‘we need 30 by x date’ to avoid teams not signing enough and not too much

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Schooled again ….

Current score board …

The Kennel 1263 -

Mickey Mouse 0 -
Not only did I not get schooled I was the school.
Enough time yilou listen to me because I’m always head of the rope and bedtime catches up later and then I say ‘see I told u’ and u complain I say it all the time but it’s because I said it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don’t worry about him bro his always been like that little spoiled kid that will have tantrums if things don’t go his way.
Except things did go my way and all of you are gas lighting me.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So by YO logic we can submit 40x top 30 contracts in say January and you reckon NrL is ok with that?

your mind is bent here. They say ‘we need 30 by x date’ to avoid teams not signing enough and not too much
Again: We’ve been over this Nashy.
Who said anything about 40? Lay off the Henny :-).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Again: We’ve been over this Nashy.
Who said anything about 40? Lay off the Henny :-).
So if we sign 32 into 30, why would the nrl register the 32nd? They will say to shed players first
Might have some grace and trust that they can shed one but 2? Doubt it.
We still need to move on players and every single one might stay staunch and want to stay

I am wondering if Olopu has been stood down because he got necked ?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So if we sign 32 into 30, why would the nrl register the 32nd? They will say to shed players first
Might have some grace and trust that they can shed one but 2? Doubt it.
We still need to move in players and every single one might stay staunch and want to stay
Who said that’s going to happen?
There’s currently 31/7 in a pool of 38.
Ciro said they have one spot free which obviously means there’s a plan they haven’t made public yet.
Why the conspiracies? Oh that’s right, that’s what ‘critical thinkers’ come up with :-).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Those list are shit. The Club hasn’t registered it’s too 30 yet. How many times do you need to be told this?
So who’s in the list that isn’t top 30?
As per nrl rules they need to lodge them by Nov 8. 25 I think by that point so which is ‘fake’?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who said that’s going to happen?
There’s currently 31/7 in a pool of 38.
Ciro said they have one spot free which obviously means there’s a plan they haven’t made public yet.
Why the conspiracies? Oh that’s right, that’s what ‘critical thinkers’ come up with :-).
Well what’s this plan?
Is this not of interest to nut out rather than shouting?
This means that CC and Gus have actively planned and gotten rid of two ppl but I find it bizarrr instead of that being the discussion point ppl are shouting at Nasheed rather than figuring out who has been axed or left ?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well what’s this plan?
Is this not of interest to nut out rather than shouting?
This means that CC and Gus have actively planned and gotten rid of two ppl but I find it bizarrr instead of that being the discussion point ppl are shouting at Nasheed rather than figuring out who has been axed or left ?
Why are you so suspicious like this is something sneaky that’s been cooked up? There could be any number of scenarios including a player released to another club like Davey or Brown were in 2023 or a supplemental player simply released like Brandon Clarke was in 2023. And why the need to make it public until that’s necessary - whose business is it apart from the players and/or clubs involved and respective managers? I’ll give you a hint: no-one’s.

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So who’s in the list that isn’t top 30?
As per nrl rules they need to lodge them by Nov 8. 25 I think by that point so which is ‘fake’?
Who's on first?
Yes.
His name, what's his name?
Who.
The man playin' first base.
Who.
The guys on first base.
Who is on first.
What are you asking me for?
I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.......

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you seen the off contract 23 props????
Not a lot but -

Props who have moved in 2024:
Leniu
Keppie
Sele
Flegler

Plus we somehow failed to convince Twal to sign with us immediately.

It sucks man. Our middles are going to get their butts plugged this year.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are you so suspicious like this is something sneaky that’s been cooked up? There could be any number of scenarios including a player released to another club like Davey or Brown were in 2023 or a supplemental player simply released like Brandon Clarke was in 2023. And why the need to make it public until that’s necessary - whose business is it apart from the players and/or clubs involved and respective managers? I’ll give you a hint: no-one’s.
Well if there is a player swap I damn well want to know.
We are fans, we pay the money to the club. It’s ours business.
It’s not nefarious suspicion but for the same reason people are curious about new signings I want to know the movement yo and I think most would if they understood that this is all but confirmed due ti said overflow