WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have got worse every week.
No improvement
CC Is another DUD.
He will get paid out for 3.5 years
That's a total of 12 years worth we have paid out coaches in the last 5 years
Sad but true .... on current form can't see CC getting past the 18 month mark.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Cirlado is an absolute fking dud. Barret first then Cirlado, fuk me when will we learn. And now Shane Flanagan is signed with the Dragons

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its now coming to light just how bad ciraldo is, team selections even with injuries is abysmal, the bench rotation is clueless, game management doesn't exist
5 years of potentially wooden spoons if he stays as coach
I just don’t get what all the hype was about? I’m still waiting to see and I really hope I’m wrong because I’m not sure what happens to the dogs if the prodigy coach and Gould can’t turn the dogs around.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
I don't think hunt would want to join this fucking rabble.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cirlado is an absolute fking dud. Barret first then Cirlado, fuk me when will we learn. And now Shane Flanagan is signed with the Dragons
Should never have signed a rookie coach to fix this mess, we needed a hard nose old school coach to make them physically and mentally tough enough for the weekly grind of first grade not to mention hold the players accountable for their actions on the field. It should have been either Shane Flanagan or Shaun Wane imo.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not defending him. But no point making changes when the next cab off the rank is worse. Oluapu is not ready for starting at 6 in nrl. No where near. Alamoti is not ready as a centre especially without Jac and kik on either side of him. Burns should have played centre not wing.

Only player in cup that is banging down the door and deserves a shot is skelton. Not sure why he wasn’t thrown in now that Jac was out. But even he has some glaring issues in his game.

Let’s see what happens with Hunt. Burton/hunt would be the best combo we have had probably since hodkison and Reynolds (that’s not saying much I know). Our forwards are not up to nrl standards. I am one that doesn’t mind TPJ but he is probably a lock, king is a bench prop. We need 2 hard nosed starters. Our back towers aren’t the worst. But we need props with size and decent motors on the bench. The flange is a hooker. Won’t be bad at 9. But isn’t a 7. Nice try today - coming out of dummy half……

I have mentioned this a few times. Outside of Kiks, Jac, Burton, mahoney none other walk into other teams. Averillo is someone that might get chased same as kiraz and person. But the likes of Waddell, okunbor, hayze, burns, rfm, pele, thompson, edwards, Reynolds, nu brown wouldn’t get an offer from another team.

That is a problem in itself. Hunt fixes some issues. Critchon will be a quality centre. Not sure how we will do at 1. Burton and mahoney although not best in the game are decent players. There are many gaps to fill to be a top 6 team. Can’t bag Ciraldo when your forwards don’t go forward and your backs can’t finish off breaks. And your middle defence is softer then I can’t believe it’s not butter.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't think even Bennett can turn these losers into winners
Sure he could. It would take time and some players would be a write off. But there are posters here he could make a lot better, I reckon.