Ciraldo’s mid season report

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor is the only player that has improved under his coaching, and even then he's only gone from being the worst winger in the comp to the worst backrower in the comp.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor is the only player that has improved under his coaching, and even then he's only gone from being the worst winger in the comp to the worst backrower in the comp.
I wonder if Flanno is his next project. From half to 14, surely Mahoney can’t keep playing 80 minutes

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Report, Get Glasses and clean glass windows at stadium's.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if Flanno is his next project. From half to 14, surely Mahoney can’t keep playing 80 minutes
Who knows what CC is thinking/planning, right now he's giving me Baz vibes as being one of these modern day coaches that over complicate everything.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is down to a D after this putrid team list and back to being "The Assistant".

No moron that keeps picking the handbrake is a FG coach.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
im expecting him to have a man bun by september, he will probably have the players selecting the team and choosing what to do at training..... ive seen nothing at all to see what all the hype was about

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does CC stand for? I'm open to ideas

Can't Change
Can't coach
Circus clown

I've had it with the protectionism of him. It's absolutely pathetic that he keeps picking blokes that aren't showing up like the love child (perham).

Says it pisses him off but doesn't do anything. Only thing he'll change this week at training is tell players to repeat the word Gritty.