Religious Discussion Thread

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get me started on the Jesuits....
So now we on Jesuits, I guess its because you believe that they are the only group who indoctrinate people/kids.
I was lectured by Jesuits a few times and all the did was interperted the comandments better than the other clergy, They studied Catholic theology in much more than the others, (NOW HOW BAD IS THAT) Perhaps some might not want themselves and their kids to hear anything about the virtues of Christianity and the Commandments.
As for indoctrinating or (brain washing) the Catholic way of indoctrinating was only horse and buggy stuff, compared to the modern methods used by many other institutions, the media, and others by encouring vices which may be good for profits but bad for society in general.
BTW I have always accepted tha some Church people have been bad, but in Australia sie there has been very few paedophile Priests in fact no more than 1 %.
I'm not a priest in power or a Nun raping kids, what's sickly again someone posting what happened or a vile corrupt institution covering up decades apon decades of peodophillia?
Probably the decades of covering up raping kids gave me hatred to the vile corrupt institution. The day they string these priests up and burn them alive will be a blessing
So you wont answer my questions., your sickly posts proves that you have a lot to hide, if you believe all that is posted and everything that is reportered by the media, you have to be mentally retarded.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So now we on Jesuits, I guess its because you believe that they are the only group who indoctrinate people/kids.
I was lectured by Jesuits a few times and all the did was interperted the comandments better than the other clergy, They studied Catholic theology in much more than the others, (NOW HOW BAD IS THAT) Perhaps some might not want themselves and their kids to hear anything about the virtues of Christianity and the Commandments.
As for indoctrinating or (brain washing) the Catholic way of indoctrinating was only horse and buggy stuff, compared to the modern methods used by many other institutions, the media, and others by encouring vices which may be good for profits but bad for society in general.
BTW I have always accepted tha some Church people have been bad, but in Australia sie there has been very few paedophile Priests in fact no more than 1 %.

So you wont answer my questions., your sickly posts proves that you have a lot to hide, if you believe all that is posted and everything that is reportered by the media, you have to be mentally retarded.
Lol so the Catholic Church didn't molest children it was the big bad media that made it up go and get fucked you moron, speaking of un answered questions still unaware of the definition of rape or just turning a blind eye to you're pedo cult?
You dodging is pathetic like your filthy chuch hope it burns

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lol sorry I've got nothing to hide unlike the Catholic Church more deflecting fuckwit, keep those pedos safe hey you twisted fuck

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's like if you criticised Hitler for being Hitler and someone said, "So you hate German people. Why do you hate German people?"
I'm just guessing that most Catholics don't want to admit there are some evil demons in their church because they think people will think it's a church thing and not a corrupted human thing.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just guessing that most Catholics don't want to admit there are some evil demons in their church because they think people will think it's a church thing and not a corrupted human thing.
Evil is everywhere bro. There's evil people in the Catholic Church, there's evil people in the Orthodox church, there's evil at Hillsong, there's evil with those who say they are Christians and read their bibles and have no affiliation with "religion", there's evil people in the Islamic faith, there's evil people in the Jewish faith, there's evil people who don't believe in God, there's evil agnostics, there's evil school teachers, there's evil movie stars, there's evil politicians. Humans have a fallen nature and temptations will always surround us. But in saying that, there are also good people as well.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, I'm certain that most Catholics are aware of what went on and are/were very hurt by it. However genuine Catholics see the big picture which is Jesus Christ, and his life while on earth, and believe that he forgives those who repent, because in some way we are all sinners
BTW, I have never denied that that some priests have commited paedophile acts, but I am only aware one convicted paedophile priest, Rigdale.
While I've heard of a few other cases I am not aware of any other conviction.
I ask why continue to harp on one social issue when their are so many and some even worse and more wide spread, which haven't been dealt with, unlike the priests molesting boys one.
You (unlike Kambala and South of heaven) are smart enought to understand this TRUE FACT.
IN our ajurning parish a charge was made against a Priest, he was so hurt that he refused bail, the local rag (and by that I mean RAG), went balistic with the report, Finally came the trial and the priest presented himself for trial and the lady in question did not turn up.
Following I spoke to the priest he told me that that the incident happened before he became apriest and in acrouded hall, which could only have been in apropriated touching.
No doubt due to the bad publicity the lady thought that she might get some cash from the Church, but decided it was'nt worth going to court for it.
The priest then presented himself to the editor of the RAG, who told him that it was not in the papers interest to make any further report.
BTW if you or anyone else want to check these facts all you need to do is make yourself known come to our City and I'll prove it to you.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate, I'm certain that most Catholics are aware of what went on and are/were very hurt by it. However genuine Catholics see the big picture which is Jesus Christ, and his life while on earth, and believe that he forgives those who repent, because in some way we are all sinners
BTW, I have never denied that that some priests have commited paedophile acts, but I am only aware one convicted paedophile priest, Rigdale.
I ask why continue to harp on one social issue when their are so many and some even worse and more wide spread, which haven't been dealt with, unlike the priests molesting boys one.
You (unlike Kambala and South of heaven) are smart enought to understand this TRUE FACT.
IN our ajurning parish a charge was made against a Priest, he was so hurt that he refused bail, the local rag (and by that I mean RAG), went balistic with the report, Finally came the trial and the priest presented himself for trial and the lady in question did not turn up.
Following I spoke to the priest he told me that that the incident happened before he became apriest and in acrouded hall, which could only have been in apropriated touching.
No doubt due to the bad publicity the lady thought that she might get some cash from the Church, but decided it was'nt worth going to court for it.
The priest then presented himself to the editor of the RAG, who told him that it was not in the papers interest to make any further report.
BTW if you or anyone else want to check these facts all you need to do is make yourself known come to our City and I'll prove it to you.
True fact you're chuch protects child molesters .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still turning a blind eye to the hundreds and thousands of children that were molested over one case with a lady lol
Fucking pathetic

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Evil is everywhere bro. There's evil people in the Catholic Church, there's evil people in the Orthodox church, there's evil at Hillsong, there's evil with those who say they are Christians and read their bibles and have no affiliation with "religion", there's evil people in the Islamic faith, there's evil people in the Jewish faith, there's evil people who don't believe in God, there's evil agnostics, there's evil school teachers, there's evil movie stars, there's evil politicians. Humans have a fallen nature and temptations will always surround us. But in saying that, there are also good people as well.
Yeah 100% I agree. My point of the post is you can denounce the evil in the church without denouncing the good in the church.

Whether people want to admit it or not, their is some good the church does, but these scattered evil ***** undo the good works in the eyes of most and gives ammo.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah 100% I agree. My point of the post is you can denounce the evil in the church without denouncing the good in the church.

Whether people want to admit it or not, their is some good the church does, but these scattered evil ***** undo the good works in the eyes of most and gives ammo.
100% bro

It's unfortunate that a number of Bishops & Priests live their lives contrary to what the church actually teaches.
It gives anti-Catholics extra ammo to hammer the church. While I am not perfect and far from it to be honest, I can only try to live my life according to what the church teaches and not live my life to what some individuals inside the church do. But if you are a man of faith and I know you are, you know where they will end up in the after life. Need I say more?

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you know that it has been proven by phsycoligests that those who have failed in life (achieved nothing etc)are the very people who have to find someone or some entity to hate in order to justify there own inadequacies.
Hello, Psychologist here. Can you please provide the evidence for this claim? A peer reviewed article published in a reputable scientific journal will suffice.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hello, Psychologist here. Can you please provide the evidence for this claim? A peer reviewed article published in a reputable scientific journal will suffice.
It's human nature - always point the finger at someone else. You don't need some psychologist to tell you that. Blame anyone but yourself.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't be silly tuff muff the dudes arguing on wording on rape ,apparently fucking a kid with a crucifix isn't rape.
I have a very simple explanation the dude is a fuck wit and will deflect anything bad the Catholic Church has done or try to minimise it.
It's all fun and games till a preist fingers you

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't be silly tuff muff the dudes arguing on wording on rape ,apparently fucking a kid with a crucifix isn't rape.
I have a very simple explanation the dude is a fuck wit and will deflect anything bad the Catholic Church has done or try to minimise it.
Well, yes, Occam's Razor suggests you are right, but I'm still waiting to read the article for self-interest's sake. I bet you used to say that about Playboy too?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait... When did Tuffers graduate from Tuffballs to Tuffmuff?