ok.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i want
firetruck
pony
a new doll house
and thats all i have to say about that

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just money. I don't fit in any of my clothes and am poor atm as im trying to rid myself of debt so everything i own is falling off me! I would use it to get clothes.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All of ya'll vying for that westfield voucher will be ****ed! I was give about $400 worth of em one year from different people and visited 4 westfields and maybe 3 stores other then grocery stores accepted them! Now 10k would come in handy for food but if you want anything else GOODLUCK!

S

Snake Jailbird

All of ya'll vying for that westfield voucher will be ****ed! I was give about $400 worth of em one year from different people and visited 4 westfields and maybe 3 stores other then grocery stores accepted them! Now 10k would come in handy for food but if you want anything else GOODLUCK!
U just talked urself out of free clothes/groceries. How dare u bad mouth westfields

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
I agree with you, you cant even use them in department stores or anything, only in stores u never wanna go to :(

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not much really....since all my immediately family are now adults, we focus on the kiddies, and don't really get many presents ourselves lol

As lame as it sounds, all I want is a range of perfume.....I never buy it myself, it is always a gift, and I'm running very, very low on my favourites haha :(

In a dream & rich world I would love:
A new laptop
A cross trainer exercise machine
Jewelery..real stuff. Over the costume jewelry people think I love lol

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
All I want for Christmas is a Westfield Gift Card

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
All I want for Christmas is a Westfield Gift Card

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i swear i am going to snap if i read that as another status update.

Status
Not open for further replies.