Christmas Party shenanigans? What did you see? do?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Christmas parties bring the best out of people, mud that always sticks... Things that shouldn't have been said, people thrown overboard, a few short lefts and rights to co-workers, bit of nudity...

So what did you do? or what did you see?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
All about getting sloshed, smashed in 40 degree heat, best time of year, some people like war but its not the time for it.
Might have a bit for pressies this year, build trust and relationships

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at a work Christmas function and there was this one lady... a real brown nose... she sits there and after every bite of the food, says oh this is so delicious, the food is outstanding. But she went on and on all night, i need to take photos of the food, this is just outstanding and on and on..

The food was ok but nothing spectacular..

By the end of the night I wanted to grab her head and smack it on a few plates.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Christmas parties.
Where the simps try to come out of their shell and fake an A game, to score the one girl who forever has them locked in the friend zone!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’ve never had a hectic one which is good the people I work for are very very wealthy but it’s a small company so they spoil the 5 or so people with a nice blow out meal at the top restaurants in Sydney which is really fun actually because some of the places I would never have paid that much for in a lifetime but nice to experience it. And they are very much about the no no no no do you want the $350 tooth fish? Well then fucking get it it’s our treat.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve never had a hectic one which is good the people I work for are very very wealthy but it’s a small company so they spoil the 5 or so people with a nice blow out meal at the top restaurants in Sydney which is really fun actually because some of the places I would never have paid that much for in a lifetime but nice to experience it. And they are very much about the no no no no do you want the $350 tooth fish? Well then fucking get it it’s our treat.
Hahahahahaha
Or just gimme the tree fiddy and I'll spend it on what I want

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never told this to anyone before but one Christmas I was visiting my estranged wife and two daughters on Christmas Eve. I joined her at a holiday party in the headquarters of the Japanese-owned business she works for. But the festivities were interrupted by a group of terrorists who took over the exclusive high-rise, and everyone in it. Very soon i realise that there's no one to save the hostages -- but me.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never told this to anyone before but one Christmas I was visiting my estranged wife and two daughters on Christmas Eve. I joined her at a holiday party in the headquarters of the Japanese-owned business she works for. But the festivities were interrupted by a group of terrorists who took over the exclusive high-rise, and everyone in it. Very soon i realise that there's no one to save the hostages -- but me.
You didn't happen to get lucky by getting in a scuffle with a German terrorist and snapping his neck while you rolled down a stairwell?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Die Hard - Rotten Tomatoes

Best ever selfie!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha
Or just gimme the tree fiddy and I'll spend it on what I want
Nah I’d just waste it on some mundane shit which would probably be more practical but it’s nice sometimes to do something you would not necessarily do. Especially if you’re not paying.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you find its generally women who do the wrong thing come Christmas parties? drink too much and then say the wrong thing?

I know of a women who drank too much, provoked someone on a boat and was thrown off the boat into the harbour

Another I know drank too much, snogged a few of the guys, felt up a few of the guys and then picked up by her husband at the end of the night

Another, propositioned the boss with a "ill suck you d&*K"

Another drank too much calls in the boss in a photobooth moment and then just as the photo is taken lifts up her top exposing herself with the boss smiling.