Christian Tuipulotu has been released

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kid any good? Roosters don’t usually offload good players. Wonder which club he is going to

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
He has a club lined up. We know that. I think he may be a great R Smith replacement. Also, someone said that there will be a much cheaper replacement for him running around next year. Have a feeling it’s him.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a club lined up. We know that. I think he may be a great R Smith replacement. Also, someone said that there will be a much cheaper replacement for him running around next year. Have a feeling it’s him.
I was thinking it’s either us or tigers who signed him... we are short on backs in depth department

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Off to the Raiders according to the Chooks forum

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friend does up the contracts at Raiders and she said “who?”.

Not ruling it out but she’d know if he did, surely.

Have seen Tigers, Manly and Parra mentioned.

All 16 clubs chased this kid at 16 + Super Rugby sides so good luck to whoever gets him. Hope it’s us but won’t hold my breath.
I saw someone say that he has unfollowed the Roosters on Instagram and is now following the Eels. Could be something in it especially if Jennings is facing a long ban

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I saw someone say that he has unfollowed the Roosters on Instagram and is now following the Eels. Could be something in it especially if Jennings is facing a long ban
If it's instagram official then that's as good as a club announcement

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Off to the Raiders according to the Chooks forum
Read the moles scoop this morning and Mulholland reckons Canberra have found their Cotric / wing replacement in Elijah Anderson from the Cowboys ... Inglis clone they claim, I'll believe it with Peters track record. So would be odd. I did see someone on Facebook say he unfollowed roosters and followed Parra lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Read the moles scoop this morning and Mulholland reckons Canberra have found their Cotric / wing replacement in Elijah Anderson from the Cowboys ... Inglis clone they claim. So would be odd. I did see someone on Facebook say he unfollowed roosters and followed Parra lol
This guy any good mate?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This guy any good mate?
Have never heard of him until now. Heard of Carlin Anderson who could be related. As for Christian, my roosters mate is annoyed he's been released... In saying that though Bernard Lewis (fast young indigenous winger) had wraps on him years ago, got released and hasn't been sighted since... So do you trust their judgement or is this just a necessary move for Sualli