Chris Sandow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok now I'm sure we all know sandow is playing shit at the moment and has shit defence but if we can pick him up as a cheapie as it looks like his in wanted at parra and they will pay most his contract out I think we should sign him on a 1 year contract and c if des can get the best out of him I know TH has been going good but his so injury prone we need to be prepared
Mate whatever it is you're on it's not doing you any good AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People forget that Sandow was great, but not consistently great. Even when he played for Souths and had that great year, he was good for 2 games then terrible for one.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No no no no no no NO no no NOOOOO

Sandow is terrible and a selfish player, he wouldn't be worth peanuts

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP needs slap in the face

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not think he deals with structure very well. He was pretty free flowing at souths, but sticky is massively structured which is why it does not work.
He is also pretty ordinary in attack and defence which does not help !!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a retarded little cheap shot merchant who only bothered trying until he pickedup a good money contract. Since then he's gotten fat and stopped bothering to play. I'd prefer not to ever see him at our club even if we picked him up for next to nothing.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Can you imagine the amount of "Sack Sandow" threads that would pop up daily on here ! would make Krippy look like Thurston.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But Ricky Stuart praised him as the Aboriginal Alfie Langer! Doesn't anyone remember the little special they had on him in our round 2 clash?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cmon you cant be serious asking about sandow, he is way more trouble then he is worth

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
OP is Sandow... Trying to sell yourself to other clubs already mate?

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Use are all bunch of f**** idiots its a discussion all I did was asked about ur thoughts can't ppl share a thought these days no need to be smart asses just simply answer or dnt answer at all u nob jobs

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that anyone who wants Sandow playing for us must be mentally retarded.

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Read the post u retard I said I think if he was cheap and as a back up as we need to prepare who do we have of hodko gets injured with leaving gone next year

B

bulldogs_fan_69

To finalise this whole Sandow saga, saw him at athletes foot yesterday buying shoes for his brother. Was refreshingly open and a great guy. I asked if he is coming to the dogs and his reply and I quote "f%^* that, I just resigned for 2 more years, eels pay well". sandow ain't going nowhere

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ye bra I'm Chrissy please let me get the job man I need it especially the leagues club I can c my self spending alot more there better then this eels cheap club

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Chris Sandow's only had the shoulder charge as his tackle option.

Once the NRL banned that, Chrissy had nothing else to offer in defence.

Plus, at Souths, Chrissy had a very good front row - Burges, Asotasi, Crocker etc...

At Parra he has Tim Mannah and Foui Foui (spelling). The forwards on the bench ar sh!t. Parra are missing Hindmarsh big time.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Use are all bunch of f**** idiots its a discussion all I did was asked about ur thoughts can't ppl share a thought these days no need to be smart asses just simply answer or dnt answer at all u nob jobs
Why the fcuk would we buy Ricky's rejects when Parra are coming dead last?
Mods lock thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.