Chris Anderson on NRL 360 tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, just talking about the game in the 90s for Retro Round... won't be any hard hitting questions or answers.

Just a whole lot of reminiscing.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, just talking about the game in the 90s for Retro Round... won't be any hard hitting questions or answers.

Just a whole lot of reminiscing.
Mr invisible can you do a summary of what is said? Well something that’s is about the club not the past

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nothing mentioned about the present issues at all

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well that was about as useful as a shit in a bath tub.

Mr invisible can you do a summary of what is said? Well something that’s is about the club not the past
Nothing mentioned about any club.

About as in depth they got was just talking about how the game currently doesn't have enough experienced people (like John Quail) in key areas that understand and live/breathe football, and how that's caused it to lose it's way.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that was about as useful as a shit in a bath tub.

Nothing mentioned about any club.

About as in depth they got was just talking about how the game currently doesn't have enough experienced people (like John Quail) in key areas that understand and live/breathe football, and how that's caused it to lose it's way.
Spoke a little about the doggs 95 premiership an how the players went to super league etc but was very short an sweet. No useful info about the doggs of 2018/19 future and beyond though.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Chris Anderson was on point with his assumption of the game today and the fact that the people running the game are business men not rugby league guys and are out of touch with the game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk retro how about waiting for a premiership since 2004!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely they were told they couldn’t ask certain questions because kent normally goes hard

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
That was pathetic
At least ask Chris is there anything you would like to tell all the Bulldogs fans out there watching tonight on what the future holds for their beloved club after a wretched season?
Well they have already said recruitment fir next year isnt over and u can see them shifting some players on big salaries out, so u can see change is happening. What else do u really need to know that matters.

U have to sell players to get money to buy, once u are under the cap. Then u use that money to buy better players.

So it was always going to get worse before getting better since we are shedding experienced players and replacing them with noobs short term.

Tbh ppl who are outraged, and dont understand why our form is bad, annoy me. Anyone really think the club can have the big changes it needed, and meanwhile play awesome and be in the top 8 like nothing is happening?

Patience is the biggest issue this place has. Its unrealistic to expect a lot while the side is being ripped apart and the average player age is falling fast. I am sure we will put out a more competitive side next year.

Signing talk will dry up going forward, especially if it involves players at clubs in the 8. October should see more recruitment action. Just in time for November offseason camp

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Well they have already said recruitment fir next year isnt over and u can see them shifting some players on big salaries out, so u can see change is happening. What else do u really need to know that matters.

U have to sell players to get money to buy, once u are under the cap. Then u use that money to buy better players.

So it was always going to get worse before getting better since we are shedding experienced players and replacing them with noobs short term.

Tbh ppl who are outraged, and dont understand why our form is bad, annoy me. Anyone really think the club can have the big changes it needed, and meanwhile play awesome and be in the top 8 like nothing is happening?

Patience is the biggest issue this place has. Its unrealistic to expect a lot while the side is being ripped apart and the average player age is falling fast. I am sure we will put out a more competitive side next year.

Signing talk will dry up going forward, especially if it involves players at clubs in the 8. October should see more recruitment action. Just in time for November offseason camp
Who’s gonna come? Fringies are the only players we’ll attract , the good players won’t touch us with a 10ft pole , we are at the point of having to pay overs to attract anyone , and there is fark all money to do that , personally I’m all for a few lean years to develop from within , it’s the only way we dig ourselves out of the des hell , like you it pisses me off that any supporter can’t see that or support it

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I get all that and agree with you but not one question was asked about the club

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
On now.. John Monie and Chris Anderson on with Ben Ikin and Paul Kent.

Rothfield has disappeared off the panel.
Rothfield is running scared, nothing credible to add lately, the Dogs dumped Mbye and Woods because they just weren't earning the big money they got.

Status
Not open for further replies.